OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD (10/3/10): BILLS @ JETS

sven233

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever signed Kelsay to that contract should be fired ASAP!

This clown had the edge on the sweep play and was completely pinned to the inside and allowed an easy flow to his edge. No wonder he was taken out on third down.

So this clown cant cover, cant rush the passer, cant play the run, but can make more than 100k a week!!!

Wow

Whoever signed Kelsay to that contract should be fired ASAP!

This clown had the edge on the sweep play and was completely pinned to the inside and allowed an easy flow to his edge. No wonder he was taken out on third down.

So this clown cant cover, cant rush the passer, cant play the run, but can make more than 100k a week!!!

Wow

My math might be off, but I think it's closer to $500,000 a game.

i tell you what, its easier with Fitz to tell if its the QB's fault or the Oline/RB. I think the Oline has been more at fault today. Several times they have unblocked guys coming in and really rushing the throw,

I am not sure we score in this game (unless we get on on ST). Fitz has no time to throw. The RBS have to break tackles in the backfield. And our defense can't get off the field.

This could get out of hand very quick.

Man, That Kelsay has a high motor. He is all over the field. Now if you could just figure out where the ball is.... Pro bowl.

:lol:

Seriously, after every 8 yard carry, you see Kelsey running into the picture after the tackle. He is pure hussle!

wow, our defense sucks. george edwards: not impressive.

chris kelsay: invisible

pass rush: what?

as for the offense, Gee, do you think they'll run another delayed blitz?

Agreed on Edwards. Curse of the Dolphins.