This week is gonna be ugly

Jimmy Spagnola

Ooooooooh. Wormboy.

You still hanging around here? Your fingers heal up ok? Are they any quicker at typing passwords? I seen the boss's ghost but I doubt the boss will be looking for me much as he clumsily fell into the ocean if you know what I mean.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Ok Mr. Belverdeer. I got a question for you. I can't start a sentence with a conjunction but can I start a root canal with a fist? Don't bother answering that cuz I already know the answer to that.

do you really have to type this stupid sentence over and over?

we get it. we know your dumb teams name

even as a bills fan. i would hate to have to spell b-i-l-l-s. unless im a cheerleader.

oh crap. you're a freaking cheerleader. send us your picture please.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooooooh. Wormboy.

You still hanging around here? Your fingers heal up ok? Are they any quicker at typing passwords? I seen the boss's ghost but I doubt the boss will be looking for me much as he clumsily fell into the ocean if you know what I mean.

Nice. Wormboy. Fingers are working just fine dickweed.

Why don't you take a minute and tell everyone here why your nickname in high school was yellow? I think it had something to do with your ability to control your bladder. Though the fact that you are a spineless kitty also fits.

Ooooooooh. Wormboy.

Ok Mr. Belverdeer. I got a question for you. I can't start a sentence with a conjunction but can I start a root canal with a fist? Don't bother answering that cuz I already know the answer to that.

Is that avatar really your photo? My friend Larry has down syndrome and he is convinced that you have it too. I was rollin when he said that.

Edited by RealityCheck

Nice. Wormboy. Fingers are working just fine dickweed.

Why don't you take a minute and tell everyone here why your nickname in high school was yellow? I think it had something to do with your ability to control your bladder. Though the fact that you are a spineless kitty also fits.

You are pretty brave all holed up in that mansion with a ghost protecting you. I'm not yellow except for ghosts. I don't like ghosts. Why don't you get out of that house and we'll see whose yellow.

All of you Bills fans in here are pretty unfriendly. I came by to share a story about beating up the Justin Beaver lookalike which is something you might find funny and you start in on the Jets. I like the Jets and all but it is not like it is the end of the world. Just because the Bills have no chance Sunday is not a reason to start something that nobody here can finish.

You are pretty brave all holed up in that mansion with a ghost protecting you. I'm not yellow except for ghosts. I don't like ghosts. Why don't you get out of that house and we'll see whose yellow.

All of you Bills fans in here are pretty unfriendly. I came by to share a story about beating up the Justin Beaver lookalike which is something you might find funny and you start in on the Jets. I like the Jets and all but it is not like it is the end of the world. Just because the Bills have no chance Sunday is not a reason to start something that nobody here can finish.

Screw the Jets.

Some words have more than one meaning so maybe I should explain because I forgot I was talking to people from the sticks. Funny stuff can make you laugh. And sometimes smacking around guys with Justin Beaver hair does make me laugh but that's not what I meant. Funny can also mean unexpected or odd. That's the kind of funny I meant because I been talking to you guys on and off here and now I was possibly going to be working over a QB you had.

I hope I explained it so you can understand now. And maybe I can also explain to not call me dumb because in the long run you might feel dumb for saying it.

Some of the most backard folk you will ever meet come from the NYC area, products of a remedial education system!

Hey guys, did you ever consider that he might not really be a Jets fan?

Everything he says is far too sophisticated for a real life Jets fans. As you all know, most Jets fans make grunting sounds to communicate. For nourishment, Jets fans rely on a dump truck that drops piles of raw meat in the parking lot of the meadowlands. Our new friend is far too clever and evolved for these activities. My guess is that he is really a bored Bills fan looking to push all of our buttons.

PS: B-I-L-L-S

Edited by buffalonian

Everything he says is far too sophisticated for a real life Jets fans. As you all know, most Jets fans make grunting sounds to communicate. For nourishment, Jets fans rely on a dump truck that drops piles of raw meat in the parking lot of the meadowlands. Our new friend is far too clever and evolved for these activities. My guess is that he is really a bored Bills fan looking to push all of our buttons.

Oh Jimmy's real, alright. He's not going to appreciate your description of typical Jets fans, either - I'd lay low if I were you.

Not to worry; I live in Philly. They routinely eat people like Jimmy for breakfast here.

You really look like you know what goes down on the streets of Philly. Is that why you wear a bow tie? You look like one of those guys from that Eddie Murphy movie. I think it was called trading places. Can I call you Mortimer? My advice to you Mortimer is not to venture out on the real streets of Philly.

:thumbsup:

+1