Jacksonville boards are talking Trent up

The Guy

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards. Even to the point of calling for Garrards benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing 2-yard passes on 3rd and long, running out of bounds after gaining only 2 yards on 4th and 10. That's Trent Edwards.

Who knows, maybe the change of scenery will do him good.

If he plays against us and Aaron Maybin doesnt get one sack they should cut him too. I love Nix and Gailey. Send the message. Cut every ingrate on the team. Maybin gets two more chances. If there is no production then he should be cut too. Sometimes the Heimlich maneuver gets rid of that half eaten steak that is stuck in your throat. Every time I see Maybin wired to the offensive lineman it makes me gag. The guy should be a dance instructor and not an NFL linebacker. Tango Maybin.

If he plays against us and Aaron Maybin doesnt get one sack they should cut him too. I love Nix and Gailey. Send the message. Cut every ingrate on the team. Maybin gets two more chances. If there is no production then he should be cut too. Sometimes the Heimlich maneuver gets rid of that half eaten steak that is stuck in your throat. Every time I see Maybin wired to the offensive lineman it makes me gag. The guy should be a dance instructor and not an NFL linebacker. Tango Maybin.

I was so peed off when the Bills drafted Aaron(Maybe)Maybin! Brian Orakapo DE fell right in our laps and instead (as the bills often do) they think they are wiser than everyone else and they choose Maybin who was the 3rd or 4th rated DE in that draft! I just wonder if Pozinjury being a former Penn State player did some influencing on Maybin's behalf prior to the selection! I wouldn't blink if he were cut, as well as several other players ie: Cornell Green etc....As long as there is a warm body to fill any roster holes I'd shitcan at least 6 players and possibly more! That has the makings of a topic...I'm going there now!

I made a visit to a few Jacksonville Jaguars message boards. Many of the posters think they really have found something in Trent Edwards. Even to the point of calling for Garrards benching. They obviously don't follow the Bills. If they did they'd know better. Funny how hope springs eternal.

What they have found is the Bills play book 2 weeks before we play them --- now isn't that convenient !!!! :doh:

The part I dont believe is that the Jags have fans.

I honestly want Trent to wake the hellz up and try and throw for first downs, even if the wideouts are covered. Lead the target and let them make a play. Just for the sake of his mentality. Even though he isn't on our team anymore I still wish him the best. But not when they play the Bills. In any case maybe the Jags didn't see the sticker on Trent "buyer beware."

I still wish him and JP the best. They gave us what they could. Unfortunately it wasn't good enough.

We move on for the better.

Guest dog14787

I was also visiting a Jag forum and 66% of the fans have TE as the predicted starter next season. Looked like about 70 votes in so far, but you can tell the fans are not happy with Garrard in Jacksonville.

Edited by dog14787

I was also visiting a Jag forum and 66% of the fans have TE as the predicted starter next season. Looked like about 70 votes in so far, but you can tell the fans are not happy with Garrard in Jacksonville.

If the Jags do in fact eventually put Trent in as starter, they might be in for a rude awakening. If he doesn't have to face a pass rush or a 3-4 he might do ok.

Guest dog14787

If the Jags do in fact eventually put Trent in as starter, they might be in for a rude awakening. If he doesn't have to face a pass rush or a 3-4 he might do ok.

I've watched Del Rio's QB's take a beating over the last few seasons, its almost become whats expected of them, It's hard to even imagine a worse place for TE to land.

Oh well, I hope TE does well for the Jags and is able to turn his career around with a fresh start.