Adailus Thomas

BillsFan74

Not saying he is the answer, since he remains unsigned, but could he be worse than our current OLB situation?

What is his deal anyway? The guy was an all-world linebacker with Baltimore. MMade 2 pro bowls and was voted all-pro in 2006. The guy signs a 35 million dollar contract with the pats, looks to have the NFL by the short and curlys....and falls off the face of the earth!! Maybe he got off the juice.

What is his deal anyway? The guy was an all-world linebacker with Baltimore. MMade 2 pro bowls and was voted all-pro in 2006. The guy signs a 35 million dollar contract with the pats, looks to have the NFL by the short and curlys....and falls off the face of the earth!! Maybe he got off the juice.

It would be the first ever example of an NFL player going to New England and then getting off the juice.

i think the switch to a 43 from the 34 had some to do with it. but im guessing he wants alot of loot again. i think he shoulda been one of the first guys the bills talked to. the fact hes still not on a roster is a bit surprising

i think the switch to a 43 from the 34 had some to do with it. but im guessing he wants alot of loot again. i think he shoulda been one of the first guys the bills talked to. the fact hes still not on a roster is a bit surprising

I think Miami and the Jets worked him out so I wonder what the deal is? We can't get close to the QB so I thought maybe take a flyer on the guy, if he would play for the Bills.

Sign him for the league minimum plus incentives - for every sack he gets after the second sack & or tackle for a loss he makes . Put a price like $5000 for every one as his incentive !!

I would think that would motivate anyone !!! Don't you think ???

Sign him for the league minimum plus incentives - for every sack he gets after the second sack & or tackle for a loss he makes . Put a price like $5000 for every one as his incentive !!

I would think that would motivate anyone !!! Don't you think ???

He got the Roosevelt Colvin disease. Be a dominant LB and then go suck in Boston. But ol Sammy Morris has been a great value pickup for the Patsies, it was good to see him out there still banging away last Sunday. Always liked that guy.

I'm not sure that the Bills are trying to win this year. I know his production has gone down in NE, and he is probably asking for too much money. However, he would be an improvement over Kelsey, since he can actually play outside linebacker. I just think that the Bills are winning to have a bad year so that they can draft a quarterback.

Father time waits for noone...he is past his prime...some people just decline faster than others..

Thomas must be a 1st class A-hole. He can't find a job despite having a decent resume. He's a good example of 1 player, that being Ray Lewis, making everyone around him better. From Thomas to Jim Leonhard and Justin Bannan..whoever lines up with this guy was better. We need that kind of guy on our D. We need a defensive personality. ANY personality will do.