Get Wang in there.

seadog

Wang? Another classic example of assuming a player drafted in the mid rounds can actually play in the NFL when in reality he can't. The guy will be out of the league in 1-3 years. See James Hardy who went in the 2nd.

So tell me, with your vast knowledge of football skills, and eye for talent, for which NFL team do you scout?

Maybe, we let the kid play in a game (even a preseason game) before we s*** all over them. Just a thought, no?

So tell me, with your vast knowledge of football skills, and eye for talent, for which NFL team do you scout?

Maybe, we let the kid play in a game (even a preseason game) before we s*** all over them. Just a thought, no?

Over the years I have seen members complain about this pick or that pick and recommend this player or that player and I thought as a lot of us on TBD do that who are we, and what do we know. Well after watching the last few drafts play out the players a lot of members on this board wanted would make this team a lot better than it is today. Ngata and Bunkley instead of Whitner and McCargo, Otah or Clady instead of Mckelvin, and Orakpo or Cushing instead of Maybin. Maybe the members here should scout and the Bills scouts should complain. TL

Wang? Another classic example of assuming a player drafted in the mid rounds can actually play in the NFL when in reality he can't. The guy will be out of the league in 1-3 years. See James Hardy who went in the 2nd.

Gee, nice comparison. I'm guessing Wang is an upgrade if and when healthy.