Get Wang in there.

seadog

He's back from injury but has been inactive for all 3 games. I think he's not quite 100%, but there was speculation from some of the Bills' offensive coaches early in training camp that he could be the starter at LT at some point this season.

Get Wang in there. TWSS

:lol: When I saw the title, that's exactly what I thought. :thumbsup:

He's back from injury but has been inactive for all 3 games. I think he's not quite 100%, but there was speculation from some of the Bills' offensive coaches early in training camp that he could be the starter at LT at some point this season.

I wouldn't be surprised if he rises to the challenge.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/09/25/ed-wang-update/

“I think we’re a few weeks away from that,” said Gailey. ”He’s going to have to keep that protective cast on a little bit longer. It’s not the big club that he had.

“He does have use of his fingertips, but he still can’t do things like punching with that cast on it that he normally could. It’ll be a little while before he gets back 100 percent, but right now we’re sitting at 80 (percent) and that’s better than 60 (percent) and that’s where he was.”

In reading the pre-season stuff, many thought Wang was not quite ready for Sunday player. Did I read the wrong articles?

Not at all, but just as Nix implied following the Miami game that Urbik was in the mix at RT there were some amongst the coaching staff that believed he would get a shot... especially if he could increase his strength and catch up mentally. Open auditions in a rebuilding year, and all.

Wang? Another classic example of assuming a player drafted in the mid rounds can actually play in the NFL when in reality he can't. The guy will be out of the league in 1-3 years. See James Hardy who went in the 2nd.

OK Nostradamus, what are Wednesday's lottery numbers since you can see all?

Edited by Spiderweb

Wang? Another classic example of assuming a player drafted in the mid rounds can actually play in the NFL when in reality he can't. The guy will be out of the league in 1-3 years. See James Hardy who went in the 2nd.

half empty, huh....

It's amazing the talented scouts we have on this board. Can't believe some you aren't actually employed by the NFL with your ability to judge talent in absence of even one regular season start.

Simply amazing.

Blah blah blah. Hardy wasn't a mid round pick, he was a 2nd round bust. Nothing to do with the success of a late round pick.

But fyi, our last 5th round OL was Butler who was a good one and has hurt our line significantly with his sudden retirement. I hope Wang is as good or better than Butler.

Edited by Mark Long Beach