Alex Carrington not dressed 3 weeks in a row?

mike oxhurtz

I'm just wondering why our 3rd round draft pick, Alex Carrington has been inactive the last 3 weeks? Did he do that bad in preseason to be inactive?

So far, Stroud has been getting pushed around at DE and has not looked good. Also, McCargo looked good in preseason as well, but he's been inactive.

Thoughts or insight anyone?

But a poster here, I believe that goes by the name of "Mr. Nix", insisted over the summer than Carrington would be better than Phil Hansen. This for a player that hadn't taken one snap in the NFL compared to one heck of a DE in Hansen. :blink:

I'll repeat my last 10 posts.....

Bench Green and play Meredith or Wang. Bench Kelsay and play Maybin and Coleman....guys with upside. Lets' start seeing less of Stroud and more of Carrington. I want to see more of Troup. Brace is coming along for the Pats...play the kids wiht upside and not those on the way out. Just do it and let's take our lumps now and build for next year.

I'm just wondering why our 3rd round draft pick, Alex Carrington has been inactive the last 3 weeks? Did he do that bad in preseason to be inactive?

So far, Stroud has been getting pushed around at DE and has not looked good. Also, McCargo looked good in preseason as well, but he's been inactive.

they need more LB's I just do not understand how a 3rd round pick does not dress for game day?

Good question. You're right, Stroud has looked awful so far. Time to give the rookie a shot.

I see Spiller getting about 10 touches a game, Troup seems like he never gets in more than 4 or 5 plays, Easly is done and Carrington never plays. Wang is useless as a fifth. What kind of draft guru is this Nix guy, a has been?

It's frightening to think that the Bills yet again very likely missed on nearly every pick in the draft.

I'll repeat my last 10 posts.....

Bench Green and play Meredith or Wang. Bench Kelsay and play Maybin and Coleman....guys with upside. Lets' start seeing less of Stroud and more of Carrington. I want to see more of Troup. Brace is coming along for the Pats...play the kids wiht upside and not those on the way out. Just do it and let's take our lumps now and build for next year.

Indeed. I hate to think of us being similar to the Patriots because we will never be, for the better, I believe, as well. What I believe is that Belicheck has always been willing to put in the player with the upside as quickly as he could. He didn't start rookies that were not ready but he would pull the veteran when his younger talent was ready. For that he would exploit his older players letting them move on. He just has the timing and the eye to know when these guys are ready. It has happened too much to say it's luck.