Bills will win tomorrow.

meazza

Okay, I have decided to back this post. The Bills will win Sunday, in New England*, against the patriots*. Since my divorce I rarely admit being wrong anymore as I was wrong all the time while married. But being I have been divorced for twenty years now and have not been wrong during that time, and who knows I might meet someone, maybe I should practice being wrong.

Therefore, the Bills will win tomorrow!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I have decided to back this post. The Bills will win Sunday, in New England*, against the patriots*. Since my divorce I rarely admit being wrong anymore as I was wrong all the time while married. But being I have been divorced for twenty years now and have not been wrong during that time, and who knows I might meet someone, maybe I should practice being wrong.

Therefore, the Bills will win tomorrow!

LOL

That's a classic. Thanks for the backing!

THANK YOU. I mean that. Thank you for being one of the first people to call me dumb and not misspell "you're". Honestly, I've been called dumb, stupid, an idiot, an ass, etc, etc, etc so I'm pretty numb to it, but I swear, 99% of those people say "Your Dumb" which just infuriates me with the irony of the statement.

So, thanks.

Your so right. Their always spreading they're BS around and making crazy statements about you're posts. Go Buffalo - I wish I could be their to see them win - I'm sure your feeling the same way.

Edited by VA Bills Fan

Your so right. Their always spreading they're BS around and making crazy statements about you're posts. Go Buffalo - I wish I could be their to see them win - I'm sure you're feeling the same way.

LOL -- but I think you made a mistake with that last "you're"