Bills will win tomorrow.

meazza

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the optimism and I agree. I've got a good feeling about tomorrow's game as well. Who knows, maybe Fitz really is the spark we need to get over our lousy offense!

...but then again I've had a good feeling about every season since Doug Flutie, so what do I know? haha.

just post this thread every week and eventually you can come back here and pretend you knew it all along

Funny...that's how I feel about the negative !@#$s. They are more concerned with being wrong, than supporting their team. If you say they suck, they'll lose, nobody will give a !@#$ about what you said when they win...not that anybody gives a !@#$ now, since it is a bunch of echoes anyway. I guess when you're worried about looking smart, you worry about looking like a fool, hoping the Bills win.

Bills 35 Pats* 27

I have more fun pulling for my team, then sitting in my own ****. So what says you, Poopy Pants? Go Bills!!!

The ONLY way the Bills win at NE is... on the first offensive snap Tom Brady has his foot stepped on by the center pulling back to quickly and Brady twists his ankle while falling down, thus forcing him to the sideline and unable to continue to play. Then the only back up QB Brian Hoyer comes in and the exact same thing happens to him... the Pats have no viable QB. :thumbsup:

Rocky Point and Black Bear Mountains, between Old Forge and Inlet.

The parking lot services two trail heads, one for Rocky Point, and the other for Black Bear Mountain (which is a 2.1 mile trail). Be sure you start on the correct trail.

2.1 miles? Not too ambitious are we? :D

As far as this post very clever saying "tomorrow" instead of "Sunday" since we all know tomorrow never comes. The OP can never be proven wrong.

Funny...that's how I feel about the negative !@#$s. They are more concerned with being wrong, than supporting their team. If you say they suck, they'll lose, nobody will give a !@#$ about what you said when they win...not that anybody gives a !@#$ now, since it is a bunch of echoes anyway. I guess when you're worried about looking smart, you worry about looking like a fool, hoping the Bills win.

Bills 35 Pats* 27

I have more fun pulling for my team, then sitting in my own ****. So what says you, Poopy Pants? Go Bills!!!

If you consider pulling for this franchise at this time to be "fun", you have a sick definition of what is "fun". I TIVO the game, go do something that I know will actually BE fun and enjoyable, then delete the TIVO in the (likely) event the Bills get laughed off the field. If they win, I watch the replay Sunday late afternoon. This technique is in chapter one of my "Bills Sucky Season Survival Guide". You should read it.

The ONLY way the Bills win at NE is... on the first offensive snap Tom Brady has his foot stepped on by the center pulling back to quickly and Brady twists his ankle while falling down, thus forcing him to the sideline and unable to continue to play. Then the only back up QB Brian Hoyer comes in and the exact same thing happens to him... the Pats have no viable QB. :thumbsup:

It wouldn't really have to happen on the first snap. The first series though.