Bills will win tomorrow.

meazza

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They probably will, since I'll be hiking in the Adirondacks, out of cell phone reception so I won't be able to check the score until after the game is over. Heck, I might as well not even record the game, that'll be one more thing that'll insure they win.

Crazier things have happened. Actually, no. No they haven't. Nothing crazier than your post has happened in the history of the world. The Bills are going to get !@#$ing destroyed tomorrow. There is no reason you should have a feeling that we will. Can we stop this **** already?

We play Detroit and Cleveland this year. We have a CHANCE with those two (Cleveland, more than Detroit). Can we save these posts til then?

Crazier things have happened. Actually, no. No they haven't. Nothing crazier than your post has happened in the history of the world. The Bills are going to get !@#$ing destroyed tomorrow. There is no reason you should have a feeling that we will. Can we stop this **** already?

We play Detroit and Cleveland this year. We have a CHANCE with those two (Cleveland, more than Detroit). Can we save these posts til then?

You're just dumb....lol

You're just dumb....lol

THANK YOU. I mean that. Thank you for being one of the first people to call me dumb and not misspell "you're". Honestly, I've been called dumb, stupid, an idiot, an ass, etc, etc, etc so I'm pretty numb to it, but I swear, 99% of those people say "Your Dumb" which just infuriates me with the irony of the statement.

So, thanks.

Edited by stevestojan

They probably will, since I'll be hiking in the Adirondacks, out of cell phone reception so I won't be able to check the score until after the game is over. Heck, I might as well not even record the game, that'll be one more thing that'll insure they win.

I LOVE the adks. where ya hiking??...... Too bad you're gonna miss our first win of the year and first against the patriots in a long while. But thanks for taking one for the team!

i like the optimism, i certainly go into every game hoping that. why not? i do think a turnover would be nice!it seems like watching this team is more agonizing as each game passes, how can it get any worse? i mean losing, ok!, but for crissakes, to be almost unwatchable while doing it, when will it end? here is hoping , (like every other week) its tomorrow!

THANK YOU. I mean that. Thank you for being one of the first people to call me dumb and not misspell "you're". Honestly, I've been called dumb, stupid, an idiot, an ass, etc, etc, etc so I'm pretty numb to it, but I swear, 99% of those people say "Your Dumb" which just infuriates me with the irony of the statement.

So, thanks.

You're awesome, lol.

Actually the reason i got that feeling is because of this:

http://www.football-italia.net/sa1011/rom-int.html

Just as unlikely. Maybe it's my weekend?

just post this thread every week and eventually you can come back here and pretend you knew it all along

I never post in this sub-forum so this will probably my first and last thread.