Who would you rather start?

uticaclub

Stats are for losers. Which one is a winner and a leader? That's the one I would chose and that definitely isn't Trent.

Only a loser wouldn't use stats, to some degree. But stats w/o context are fairly useless...just like words like "winner" and "leader". An intelligent analysis requires looking at more than one thing.

IMHO ....

The QB "game plan" for this year is not to necessarily see which one of the three will be our "QB of the future" but to try and pick at least one that will make the roster next year. No way do we get three new QBs in one year so the "brain trust" has to see who is coachable and who isn't. As much as it pains me (I really wanted to see Trent do well) I think Edwards got voted off the island this week because of his inability to chuck the rock downfield .... I know ... I know ... I know ... we had tape of his performances from the last few years and should have known .... but I think this coaching staff just HAD to see if they could coach him up & work some magic, and it took two games for them to decide no matter what they did or said to Trent either can not, or will not, mend his ways.

Now for phase two the staff will see how "coachable" Fitz is .... if they can fix a thing or two he gets to stay ... if not ... he joins Trent in the cast off line and it's Brohm's turn to see if he can remedy some of his flaws.

But I really think at this point they are looking to see if our #2, #3 QB is currently on the roster.

CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT SACK RAT

**** : 535 878 5739 60.9 6.54 25 27 65 76.8

PISS: 424 734 4104 57.8 5.59 21 27 68 67.7

2. **** : 535 878 5739 60.9 6.54 25 27 65 76.8
  3. PISS: 424 734 4104 57.8 5.59 21 27 68 67.7

i select

"is your name trent?"

"yes sir, thanks, so much"

"sit down trent. i'll take the other guy"