TRENT OUT.......FITZ IN!!!!!!!

sven233

GOOD!!!!!!

I don't think it will matter in terms of the outcome, but THANK GOD I don't have to watch Edwards again this week. At least it makes this week interesting.

I would prefer Brohm because he is the only guy we don't know about completely, but this is a start. Maybe Brohm will get his chance in a few weeks. But this is a great start!!!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off. I'd like to know why everyone is sooooo in love with Brohm?? He hasn't really shown anything.

Secondly - Lord Helmet obviously is not the answer either. Hopefully we can actually win some games for us this year. No matter what, it all depends on the OL.

First off. I'd like to know why everyone is sooooo in love with Brohm?? He hasn't really shown anything.

Secondly - Lord Helmet obviously is not the answer either. Hopefully we can actually win some games for us this year. No matter what, it all depends on the OL.

I know there are some that actually are in love with the whole brohm idea.. I personally agree with brohm being the starter right now just because he is the only qb left that we don't know anything about.. we know trent is tentative edwards and we know that fitz is a career backup with nothing better in sight

brohm might suck worse than both of them but if he does we have at least completely exhausted any idea of a servicable qb being on our team and we will be forced to draft/trade

Personally i think we should trade for vick right now.. we have no other better option.. yea i know he did some stuff with dogs(don't even bring that up as an argument against it's dumb) I know he was not an elite qb in his prime and he's probably never going to be but we haven't even had average on this team since bledsoe or flutie