Ok all you Sanchez haters

Mr. WEO

I remember one guy he played backup for jacksonville. He had one great game in his career. He then was traded to the Buffalo Bills and he sucked so bad that the back up QB took his place. His name was Rob Johnson. One good game does not make a career. Sorry he still sucks.

Edited by b stein 22

I remember one guy he played backup for jacksonville. He had one great game in his career. He then was traded to the Buffalo Bills and he sucked so bad that the back up QB took his place. His name was Rob Johnson. One good game does not make a career. Sorry he still sucks.

Sanchez=RJ :lol:

Impressive that Sanchez "led the Jets defense" to hold the Bengals and Chargers to 14 points apiece (less than half the Chargers' season average and 5 points less than the Bengals') in the playoffs last year. Not to mention he "led the ST's" to make Nate Kaeding miss 3 FG's, 2 of them very makeable ones.

Anyway, this is less than a "snack," and may be just an appeteaser from Sanchez. Time will tell.

Edited by Doc

His finish last year wasn't good enough?

He played a team that was carried by there defense and they were given the wild card spot. Their offensive line was one of the better ones in the league and they could run the ball against any defense. Before tonights game most people were disappointed with his performance. I will say it again one game does not make a career.

Edited by b stein 22

This coming from the guy who spent all day yesterday saying how you can't anoint someone from 1 game. jackass.

As I said, it's not one game. He finished well last year--nothing to "anoint". Look at the nonsense that was printed here in the last few days regarding this kid after one bad game last week.

Save your name calling for your family members.

Whupty-sh--, WEO.

Impressive that Sanchez "led the Jets defense" to hold the Bengals and Chargers to 14 points apiece (less than half the Chargers' season average and 5 points less than the Bengals') in the playoffs last year. Not to mention he "led the ST's" to make Nate Kaeding miss 3 FG's, 2 of them very makeable ones.

THIS.

Team game, and this guy is a big beneficiary. He is like a poor man's version of Roethlisberger's Super Bowl year v1.0, except for he hasn't won anything and he's a prettyboy.

He may turn out to be decent someday, but he is a product of the NYC / national sports media hype machine, and he hasn't done much to earn it. He plays like Eli Manning his first few years, and IIRC Eli was roasted on a regular basis, while Sanchez has moxie and poise and all sorts of intangible BS attributed to him.