What I wanna know is...

thewildrabbit

1) Where are all the posters that openly stated that this is a rebuilding year and that they were fine with winning 3-4 games

2) Where are all the posters who were all rah rah rah about Chan Gailey and his statement that "a good RB will make the O line better"

3) Where are all the Buddy Nix backers who agreed that free agency was a waste of time!! That when Buddy announced he was going to get some sleep when free agency started they all stated good idea, then when he woke up he signed Cornell Green and paid him 3 million dollars...

4) Where are all the posters who said the O line wasn't that bad last year, it was because they had so many injuries.

5) where are all the posters that stated the offense will be fine with Bell and Green at the tackle positions, that the bills will use the pistol offense and quick slants and outs

6) where are the posters that boldly stated that the offense must improve because Dick Jauron is gone and Gailey has an offensive mind.

Ya know what, the offense didn't improve... it got worse. Bell stinks at LT and Green is utterly horrid at RT...this Bills O line can't block 3 with 5-6 I only hope they bench Edwards so you guys will see that Fitz and Brohm will have no better luck playing behind the worst O line in the NFL

1) Where are all the posters that openly stated that this is a rebuilding year and that they were fine with winning 3-4 games

2) Where are all the posters who were all rah rah rah about Chan Gailey and his statement that "a good RB will make the O line better"

3) Where are all the Buddy Nix backers who agreed that free agency was a waste of time!! That when Buddy announced he was going to get some sleep when free agency started they all stated good idea, then when he woke up he signed Cornell Green and paid him 3 million dollars...

4) Where are all the posters who said the O line wasn't that bad last year, it was because they had so many injuries.

5) where are all the posters that stated the offense will be fine with Bell and Green at the tackle positions, that the bills will use the pistol offense and quick slants and outs

6) where are the posters that boldly stated that the offense must improve because Dick Jauron is gone and Gailey has an offensive mind.

Ya know what, the offense didn't improve... it got worse. Bell stinks at LT and Green is utterly horrid at RT...this Bills O line can't block 3 with 5-6 I only hope they bench Edwards so you guys will see that Fitz and Brohm will have no better luck playing behind the worst O line in the NFL

I'll show up for #1 except I was saying fine with winning 0-2 games all year. 3-4 is gonna be too much. I was emotionless at the opener and even more so after this loss. I can only imagine how much worse it is going to get. I have ALWAYS been a person who gets too upset after losses and after 30 plus years of going to games, I have flatlined. I didn't even care after the opener because I knew how bad it was going to be. Was there a tiny bit of hope before Miami? Yes, but that was gone soon after game started. I'll still watch and go to every game but this season was dead before it started. Get the oline fixed and find a QB - nothing positive happens until that is fixed. It will take at least 2 more years of drafting and FA to find the pass rush, oline and QB so I was fully prepared for what is happening now. Good thing I bought half a season for the Sabres for the first time - center ice 100 level - it's the only thing making this Bills thing less painful....

I'll never understand how calling out homer Bills fans is somehow a way to make you feel better about your team sucking. What's the upside to a thread like this? Do you feel like this makes you the hightest rated fan in a group of fans who follow a team that sucks? Are you somehow smarter because you didn't make those predictions?

What useless crap.

The cool Pollys are just disappointed like everyone else. The jackasses who slammed others for not agreeing with them are eating a big plate of sh** as usual.

If "fine" means accepting the obvious reality that this is a horrible team rather than being delusional enough to think they would be anywhere near the playoffs, that would be me.

Edited by KD in CT

Where will you be when they do put in Fitz or Brohm and they play better? Posts like this are comical to me. Why do you feel like people have to answer to you for being optimistic? Someone who has posted almost 2,300 times on a Bills site, wants people to bow down to him when they play bad. Wow.

Where will you be when they do put in Fitz or Brohm and they play better? Posts like this are comical to me. Why do you feel like people have to answer to you for being optimistic? Someone who has posted almost 2,300 times on a Bills site, wants people to bow down to him when they play bad. Wow.

Well, there was the whole "run the pessimists out of town" mentality among some optimists this pre-season. That MAY have something to do with it.

Well, there was the whole "run the pessimists out of town" mentality among some optimists this pre-season. That MAY have something to do with it.

Exactly that is why this post is worthwhile. I got completely slammed for pointing out Buddy has no business "running" this organization (into the ground). And for talking about drafting a QB in a top 3 pick. So kudos for posting this.

I've said it all along that if the offensive line doesn't improve dramatically it won't matter who lines up at QB or RB or WR.

This leads to my next point: hypothetically if the Bills are drafting in the top 5 next year who should the Bills draft: a QB or an offensive lineman?

Everyone who says QB just doesn't get it. CJ Spiller will be a wasted pick behind this line. Lee Evans has been a wasted pick behind a bad line. Marshawn Lynch and Trent Edwards are wasted picks behind a bad line.

A good line makes average players good and good players great!

I got a question?

Where are all the people who said Michael Vick sucked, was a has been, is garbage, is a shadow of himself, isn't accurate... HAHAHA! I bet you lames want him now..LMAO! :oops:

HE's still garbage.

Wouldn't want him if he leads the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

Oh yea one more thing.

Where are all the posters who wanted Jason Campbell as QB for the Bills, you know the guy who plays for the Raiders and was pulled at the 1/2 for stinking it up!

Your good at the hindsite is 20/20 game. I just hope one day I grow up to be as wise as you.