What I wanna know is...

thewildrabbit

I'll never understand how calling out homer Bills fans is somehow a way to make you feel better about your team sucking. What's the upside to a thread like this? Do you feel like this makes you the hightest rated fan in a group of fans who follow a team that sucks? Are you somehow smarter because you didn't make those predictions?

What useless crap.

I didn't start this thread to feel better about myself...

I started it to remind all the posters who endlessly stated that they were OK with the Bills losing this year because the Bills were "rebuilding" AGAIN!... for the 4th time in 10 years!

I started it to remind all the posters who stated the Bills would be fine with Chan Gailey as HC and Nix as GM... both suck worse then Edwards right now because they are the ones who decided to keep him, plus the buck stops at the top!

I started it to remind all the posters who stated that the pistol offense would be fine with throwing quick outs and slants, the QB can't hit receivers within 3 seconds if they are knocked off their routes

The majority of the posts after the game are all blindly b!tching about Trent Edwards, granted he is part of the problem but not the biggest part.

My point was"

""Ya know what, the offense didn't improve... it got worse. Bell stinks at LT and Green is utterly horrid at RT...this Bills O line can't block 3 with 5-6

I only hope they bench Edwards so you guys will see that Fitz and Brohm will have no better luck playing behind the worst O line in the NFL""

Nope. I still think he sucks.

Well if mike still sucks what does that make other 27 starting qbs he did better that?

Narnia.

It's the only place that'll happen.

Been there and It still didnt't happen... I'll try never never land tomorrow...

HE's still garbage.

Wouldn't want him if he leads the Eagles to the Super Bowl.

Well your dumb if you still wouldn't take him and he took them to the Super Bowl... You can keep trent id rather have a qb that wins... Carry on!

Edited by ReturnoftheBuffaloBeast23

Were are all the posters who what to tell Harvey to STFU? I'll be first!

Yeah i know.

"I told you they should have picked 5 probowl linemen and picked up Bradford." Unfortunately until the franchise is turned around and moving in the right direction you will continue to see this garbage to accompany the dissatisfying play of the team.

1) Where are all the posters that openly stated that this is a rebuilding year and that they were fine with winning 3-4 games

2) Where are all the posters who were all rah rah rah about Chan Gailey and his statement that "a good RB will make the O line better"

3) Where are all the Buddy Nix backers who agreed that free agency was a waste of time!! That when Buddy announced he was going to get some sleep when free agency started they all stated good idea, then when he woke up he signed Cornell Green and paid him 3 million dollars...

4) Where are all the posters who said the O line wasn't that bad last year, it was because they had so many injuries.

5) where are all the posters that stated the offense will be fine with Bell and Green at the tackle positions, that the bills will use the pistol offense and quick slants and outs

6) where are the posters that boldly stated that the offense must improve because Dick Jauron is gone and Gailey has an offensive mind.

Ya know what, the offense didn't improve... it got worse. Bell stinks at LT and Green is utterly horrid at RT...this Bills O line can't block 3 with 5-6 I only hope they bench Edwards so you guys will see that Fitz and Brohm will have no better luck playing behind the worst O line in the NFL

I can honestly say none of those apply to me.