[please fix subject]

b-unit

how did he give up when you dont get the ball thrown in your direction? the only play he threw it to him that it was was the best pass play of the game. Now wouldnt you think that if you think that maybe if the guy that is covering him and he draws pass interfernce maybe try throwing into his direction again try letting him make a play instead of all the 2 yard passes like the one to roscoe that they got a turn over on just a thought

and as much as i hated jp losman he doesnt sound to bad at least he had the balls to throw it down the field AND I F ING HATED JP BUT HE HAD BALLS TO TRY MAKING A PLAY

how did he give up when you dont get the ball thrown in your direction? the only play he threw it to him that it was was the best pass play of the game. Now wouldnt you think that if you think that maybe if the guy that is covering him and he draws pass interfernce maybe try throwing into his direction again try letting him make a play instead of all the 2 yard passes like the one to roscoe that they got a turn over on just a thought

and as much as i hated jp losman he doesnt sound to bad at least he had the balls to throw it down the field AND I F ING HATED JP BUT HE HAD BALLS TO TRY MAKING A PLAY

it was foolishness to get rid of Losman for Edwards. He was NEVER EVER EEEEEVER this bad. Never.

ill tell you right now i hated loserman more than anyone but conparing him to edwards is like comparing payton manning to a pop warner qb edwards sucks that bad how are you going to win a game with throwing passes 5 yards last week he was 10 for 20 for 24 in the third he SUCKS i would seriously talk to jim kelly about coming out of retirement than have him start another game

ill tell you right now i hated loserman more than anyone but conparing him to edwards is like comparing payton manning to a pop warner qb edwards sucks that bad how are you going to win a game with throwing passes 5 yards last week he was 10 for 20 for 24 in the third he SUCKS i would seriously talk to jim kelly about coming out of retirement than have him start another game

Losman was a reab QB. A Bad QB, but at least he had the stones to throw the damned ball.

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.