Which dud will say they saw some positives?

BillsfaninFl

That's only because he wants to get the hell out of buffalo. He would probably run through a brick wall to leave.

That's what they ought to do: tell the players that the best player every week gets traded to a real, competetive franchise. That ought to motivate them. :D

That's what they ought to do: tell the players that the best player every week gets traded to a real, competetive franchise. That ought to motivate them. :D

What about the jackasses on this board who claim it wasn't our fault we got rid of incognito because he wanted out? Don't players get to pick where they want to go?

I will.

+Positives+

Held Green Bay to less than 40 points.

Held Rodgers to only 255 yards passing.

Green Bay only had 91 yards rushing.

Bills only had 2 turnovers.

Edwards broke 100 yards passing.

Spiller had 55 "All-Purpose" yards.

Bills defense forced two fumbles.

Bills converted 33% of their third downs (4/12)

Moorman averaged 46.4 yards per punt.

Bills had 192 yards on kickoff returns.

There you go. 10 positives. Not so bad after all.

The only positive for me is that I am still alive in LABillz's "Dinner is on me, Smartass" competition.

But the negative is that I picked the Bills to win 8-- I have no idea what I was smoking back then, but it sure must have been good.

One decent drive and the curtain closed on a second game this season where the Bills can't even generate 200 yards of total offense. More to come, folks, more to come.

I am positive we are playing for the #1 overall pick in next years draft. I am also positive that whoever they pick number 1 will be the next BUST of the century. This franchise is stuck in REVERSE with the pedal to the floor. Pathetic.

Oh yea, one more positive. I am positive they will be 0-5 at the bye.

Edited by Azucho98

One decent drive and the curtain closed on a second game this season where the Bills can't even generate 200 yards of total offense. More to come, folks, more to come.

We have a winner! buffalo_bills started a post with "We competed for more than half of the game." Congratulations, deluded one. You win a commemorative plaque labeled "Delusional Dud." To pick up your prize, all you have to do is wait until the Bills win a Super Bowl, then rummage through the trash at the abandoned ruins of Ralph Wilson Stadium.

So, you believe we were competing during the first quarter, with a total offense of 5 yards. Interesting. And since our only big gain was an interference penalty, you thought we were "in the game." Well, we all have our own perspective on things.

A positive? This could be my last year paying for the NFL Sunday Ticket the way things look right now.