OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Alphadawg7

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to the bar, watched one quarter and returned home. About all I could take.

First off, why did we draft Spiller again? Showcasing Lynch doesn't mean making him the featured back and risking injury, so I'm not sure what happened there.

Second off, did the Bills even watch the Packers tape from last week? How can you let Clay Matthews beat you like that.

Third off, I was way wrong predicting 5-6 wins. This time is a top 3 pick come draft time. Absolutely atrocious and the coaching staff has no clue how to plug the holes. Too bad.

Thanks Ralph.

This is my last post here. The last two games have cemented my opinion. The Bills don't deserve to have fans. And I refuse to show support for a team that is complete **** from top to bottom. Absolutely no bright spots anywhere.

It's been a good 20 years. Call me when you decide to take the game seriously again Ralph/future ownership.

does anyone else find themselves wishing they could stop watching this team, forever? i can't and i won't, but i wish i could.

I'm almost there. Got rid of Sunday Ticket and am watching on crappy computer feed. Same with Sabres. I'm almost done.

Wow! This team is worse than last years team!

How is that a surprise? No OL help; No LB help; No QB help; No WR help; an unproven coach; a rookie 70 year old GM; no changes in the scouting dept; and a new defensive scheme doesn't fit the teams "talent."

If Matthews is a steroid user who doesn't get caught, why can't our D abuse some steroids? Our trainers are likely steroid users form way back, no?

I watched Matthews train, he can swim slap and easily break a 2x4. needless to say his trainer wears heavy padding on his arms to keep them from being broken by this guy, I would hate to have to try and block him with my arms extended

just an amazing player

How is that a surprise? No OL help; No LB help; No QB help; No WR help; an unproven coach; a rookie 70 year old GM; no changes in the scouting dept; and a new defensive scheme doesn't fit the teams "talent."

You have to wonder if this was a good year to change our D scheme considering we were already so low on talent. Could have taken baby steps with the D, bolstered the O a bit and we would have an overall half way competent team