Frez

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brohm sucks?

Maybe, maybe not.

How enlightened to form your opinion on a "depth chart". Right, let's give Trent a few more years.

BTW, Brohm was also PLAYING with guys who are now directing traffic in the parking lot.

Here's what I do know... Edwards can't play and you know nothing about football.

Who are you, Dick Jauron?

Go to the Bills website & read the depth chart. It's there in black & white. Just because Trent sucks doesn't make No TD Brohm any better. He sucks worse than Trent-let that sink in -pretty sad isn't it.

Well, after today's show, I don't think we have to worry about Trent stinking it up:

because they ALL did.

I've realized something after watching the past 2 games. Yes, we will be in for a long season. However, there is something about this year that I find refreshing.

We are bad. Really bad. A decade of abysmal drafts and recommendations by Modrak, terrible free agent signings by Guy, along with the carousel of coaches and GM's we have had this decade have long ago taken their toll.

But teams of this decade have somehow been able to fool a good portion of us faithful into thinking that there just might be some kind of chance of winning.

These Bills don't do that in the least. We know they are most likely going to lose. There are no smokescreens and mirrors. No nail-biting Jauron bungled losses.

Now I know that I can watch to just see the Bills. I don't have much to look at, and I don't see any real signs on the horizon on a consistent basis worthy of getting excited for the future. Sure, Wood and Spiller are really good. Our defensive secondary. Other than that?

Where are our bright spots?

The real problem is this;

Trent is useless, the o-line sucks and we only have one reciever, going to Fitz nexk changes nothing he is not the future.

So we really need a pass rusher and real stud LB and a solid run stuffer to keep the points to a minimum and keep getting the offense back on the field fast.

Brohm needs a chance to run number ones, the big issue I have is everyone says he sucks, he's a third stringer but just maybe he is one of those guys who plays better in Games then Practices.

In preseaon he was the only one who looked comfortable enough to run and offense from the pocket an dunder presure :blush: when he has to, he also showed he is willing to run the ball, we know he can execute a bootleg, which would of helped today and finally Chan kept him over his guy (levi brown)which says something.

I am not a brohm lover but his college record is solid and we already know what fitz brings, the same as trent, nothing

its time to see what he can do, when it counts.

let him get ready with the ones for a couple of weeks and start him in week 4, regardless of what happens next week!

trent must go.....

i have no desire to watch or go to another game with him as QB.

This is just a rewind of last year. Trent looks great in the preseason, then sucks in the real world. Unfortunately, I don't see Trent being benched like he was last year. Could we beat our past hideous performance of 2-14 and got for a real low, 0-16?

Go to the Bills website & read the depth chart. It's there in black & white. Just because Trent sucks doesn't make No TD Brohm any better. He sucks worse than Trent-let that sink in -pretty sad isn't it.

Who says he sucks worse than Trent? Just because Chan appointed Trent the starter does not mean he is a better QB than Brohm. The open QB competition was not really an open competition, that much we know.

I really have a hard time believing Brohm would do worse than Trent.

Rememeber last yr when Tenassee sucked and could not win a game. They make a change at QB and Young becomes reborn and they win almost all their games? Why not make a change?

add to that, last year when Fitz came in with the exact same cast of characters and guided the team to a 5-4 record, after going 1-6. QB changes do work, they really do.