I won an Apple gift card last night...

The Poojer

$350......what to do...what to do....having an ipad would be a cool toy, but do i really want to learn the apple way? don't really need an ipod, but i guess an i-touch would be like having an ipad.....or i could buy $350 of lady gaga songs in itunes...

Do it, you won't!

If you were thinking of getting an iPad, it's a no-brainer. I can't see a real use for it in my life, but that's me.

I hate iTunes, so I wouldn't use it there, but it's a thought.

Apple TV is only $100. That might be a good place to blow some of the $.

An iPhone is a thought, if you don't already have a smart phone.

I'd probably take the cash.

I'd use it towards an unlocked iphone. It replaces an iPod, can be used for calling, and can get wifi, without having to pay the ridiculous mandatory (what used to be) $30/month fee. And unlike an iPad, you can carry it around.

something tells me the apple store doesnt carry unlocked iphones...

i think i am gonna go with the new generation i-touch, has hi-def video shooting and editing...better battery life than my droid phone so i can use the itouch for the fun stuff and leave the droid for phone purposes...ipad just seems like an itouch on roids....

I'd use it towards an unlocked iphone. It replaces an iPod, can be used for calling, and can get wifi, without having to pay the ridiculous mandatory (what used to be) $30/month fee. And unlike an iPad, you can carry it around.

something tells me the apple store doesnt carry unlocked iphones...

i think i am gonna go with the new generation i-touch, has hi-def video shooting and editing...better battery life than my droid phone so i can use the itouch for the fun stuff and leave the droid for phone purposes...ipad just seems like an itouch on roids....

I meant in trade.

gotcha....like i said, i already have a droid, so i don't need the phone part of it, although the new gen itouch has video phone capabilities, doesn't appear to require a phone plan for that...coupled with the high def video shooting and edit, i think the i touch is gonna be the choice

I meant in trade.

$350......what to do...what to do....having an ipad would be a cool toy, but do i really want to learn the apple way? don't really need an ipod, but i guess an i-touch would be like having an ipad.....or i could buy $350 of lady gaga songs in itunes...

Wifey's got an iPad wifi version. No data plan - which for her is the way to go. She's an avid reader, and thinks it's great for that. The other features, photos, music, mail, InterTubes, etc. are extras that make her think it's a fantastic device.

$350 will buy alot of Granny Smith's and Red Delicious'

Honeycrisp are the best, IMO.

McCowan is the best I've ever had. Ever.