Upset at Green Bay

Conch

I am sure it would absolutely rock my Suicide League. Five things have to happen. 1) offensive line plays error free. 2) TE pulls his head out of his a$$. 3) Lee actually tries. 4) Defense creates turnovers. 5) Special teams scores twice. So, take Green Bay minus 13 as those 5 things will never ever happen. As for my team in suicide this week -- Atlanta over Arizona. As bad as I think the Bills will get beat, I will not put myself in a position to root against them.

Edited by Conch

I am sure it would absolutely rock my Suicide League. Five things have to happen. 1) offensive line plays error free. 2) TE pulls his head out of his a$$. 3) Lee actually tries. 4) Defense creates turnovers. 5) Special teams scores twice. So, take Green Bay minus 13 as those 5 things will never ever happen. As for my team in suicide this week -- Atlanta over Arizona. As bad as I think the Bills will get beat, I will not put myself in a position to root against them.

Major physic

I think I will take GB, I look at it this way. Bills win and I will feel great, Bills lose and at least I am still in the suicide pool. The other side is, I would imagine the 99% of people will be taking GB so if you don't use this game and the Bills win you might win the entire pool in week 2. If any other game looked promising I would do it, Atlanta over Arizona is not a game I like, maybe Philly over Detroit, shaun hill is starting for the Lions I believe.

I like to hedge my emotions. For example, I picked up brandon jackson in my fantasy league and i am starting him against the bills. Would I rather see the bills win than see brandon jackson have a great game? Of course, but at least this way, when the bills lose this week, i can feel good about the fact that i kinda saw it coming. picking the pack in a suicide pool puts you in a win-win situation (unless there is a ton of money on the line). If the bills win, im so psyched i prob dont care about the $20 i lost in the league because the bills just pulled off a miracle. If they lose, i can at least feel good about surviving another week! :)

I think I will take GB, I look at it this way. Bills win and I will feel great, Bills lose and at least I am still in the suicide pool. The other side is, I would imagine the 99% of people will be taking GB so if you don't use this game and the Bills win you might win the entire pool in week 2. If any other game looked promising I would do it, Atlanta over Arizona is not a game I like, maybe Philly over Detroit, shaun hill is starting for the Lions I believe.

Looks like we think along the same lines!

The only thing that will be upset this Sunday is my stomach.

It'd be absolutely hilarious if the Bills won.

But it'd be worthless in the end. All it'd do is get our hopes up, so that the team can crash them the following weeks. I'm a Bills fan through and through, and I like to see victories and entertaining football... but I'm also tired of the roller coaster and the floundering in the middle. :(

One of two things happens this week

the Bills win this week, pulling us all back in. Thinking maybe there is hope for this year. i always qoute the line from Godfather 3 when it comes to Buffalo 'Just when i think i am out, they pull me back in!'

Or and probably more likely, They get destroyed, and in the lose Lynch gets hurt, thus ending any possible trade help.

I know call me one of the pessimists. But this season is going to test us as fans.

I am hoping it will be closer than people think.. Starting RB out for GB.. and we have one of the best secondaries in the league with less than 200 yards average.. How are they going to score all of these blow out points?

I am hoping it will be closer than people think.. Starting RB out for GB.. and we have one of the best secondaries in the league with less than 200 yards average.. How are they going to score all of these blow out points?

I think the formula here is pretty simple, If they don't find a way to run the ball, it will be ugly. GB's LB's, CB's and WR units are among the best. Plenty of mention already on Rodgers. Either keep possession and not have to throw, or pack it up and start thing about week 3.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

Anybody see this: Stat of the Week

After Week 1 Trent Edwards’ passer rating is 73.0. After Week 1 Aaron Rodgers’ passer rating is 73.1.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3/Gameday-Tipsheet---Week-2/608083cc-c128-4535-a5d5-efd86f9310a1

Just saying...

I'm down on Edwards, like the rest of the majority, but this made me laugh and cautiously optimistic this week.

Bills 27-24

Go BILLS!!!

Yeah I will be upset that Aaron Rogers throws for 500 yards. In our suicide pool everyone is taking the Bills and I can't pick against them. If by some miracle the Bills win I would take down the pool I bet. Go Bills! Anything is possible

It'd be absolutely hilarious if the Bills won.

But it'd be worthless in the end. All it'd do is get our hopes up, so that the team can crash them the following weeks. I'm a Bills fan through and through, and I like to see victories and entertaining football... but I'm also tired of the roller coaster and the floundering in the middle. :(

I know most people on this board, me included, don't see the Bills as a playoff team. If the Bills don't show a dramatic improvement against GB, it will be a long season. What would be the O/U on their first win? Like I said, if the team doesn't show something, floundering in the middle will not a be a concern. Detroit might be the first win of the season.

@ Green Bay Packers 1:00 pm

09/26 @ New England Patriots 1:00 pm

10/03 NEW YORK JETS 1:00 pm

10/10 JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS 1:00 pm

10/17 BYE

10/24 @ Baltimore Ravens 1:00 pm

10/31 @ Kansas City Chiefs 1:00 pm

11/07 CHICAGO BEARS (Toronto) 1:00 pm

11/14 DETROIT LIONS 1:00 pm

11/21 @ Cincinnati Bengals 1:00 pm

11/28 PITTSBURGH STEELERS 1:00 pm

12/05 @ Minnesota Vikings 1:00 pm