WE CAN WIN SUNDAY!

buffalo_bills

In order for the Bills to win this game they need to bench Edwards and run the wildcat the entire game with all 3 RB's in the backfield. Prior to the hurry-up offense last week the only plays where we consistently moved the ball was in wildcat formation until a penalty forced them to put Trent back in.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of the most optimistic people I know, and for the first time probably ever, I think the Bills are going to get MURDERED on Sunday. Murdered with a capital M. Green Bay gritted out a tough road victory to open the season, and now they get back to the friendly confines of Lambeau Field, where the crowd will be absolutely insane. Aaron Rodgers had a very pedestrian-like day (188 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT's) and was PISSED with his performance. Did you read his post-game comments? "I played terrible. It was as bad as I can play. I've got to be better."

In my opinion the only saving grace we have in this game is our secondary is pretty good. I don't expect Rodgers to pass for 400 yards, but i wouldn't be shocked to see him put up 300 and 3 TDs, mainly because of our lack of pressure.

Green Bay's defense is going to have a field day. Clay Matthews looked like a man possessed. I hope he doesn't knock Trent out of the game.

I will be walking on cloud nine Sunday if the Bills win..but my guess the score Sunday will be 38-10. Just my two cents...

I'm one of the most optimistic people I know, and for the first time probably ever, I think the Bills are going to get MURDERED on Sunday. Murdered with a capital M. Green Bay gritted out a tough road victory to open the season, and now they get back to the friendly confines of Lambeau Field, where the crowd will be absolutely insane. Aaron Rodgers had a very pedestrian-like day (188 yds, 2 TD, 2 INT's) and was PISSED with his performance. Did you read his post-game comments? "I played terrible. It was as bad as I can play. I've got to be better."

In my opinion the only saving grace we have in this game is our secondary is pretty good. I don't expect Rodgers to pass for 400 yards, but i wouldn't be shocked to see him put up 300 and 3 TDs, mainly because of our lack of pressure.

Green Bay's defense is going to have a field day. Clay Matthews looked like a man possessed. I hope he doesn't knock Trent out of the game.

I will be walking on cloud nine Sunday if the Bills win..but my guess the score Sunday will be 38-10. Just my two cents...

That is a real possibility. Look for the Bills to try to establish the run on Sunday. Our offensive game plan is run left, run right, Trent runs for his life on 3rd and 8 before checking down 3 yards, then punt. But hey, a punt isn't a bad play. This game is going to be extremely ugly and painful for Bills fans to watch. It will reveal just how far away we are. You can't continuously botch first round draft picks (especially when you invest more by trading up) and expect to be competitive.

I am as down as any Bills fan right now. But i truly believe that we CAN DO IT. If our guys go into the game thinking they're gonna win, it could happen. If our offense was somewhat consistent against Miami, we would win by at least 2 scores. If we can move the ball offensively agaisnt green bay, i know we'll compete. Who knows boys, its the NFL. Green Bay better come out ready to play 60 min of hard football, because i know we'll be hungry. I BILLIEVE! GO BILLS!

Love the optimism. I am right there with you. Win this week and beat the Jets!!

I am as down as any Bills fan right now. But i truly believe that we CAN DO IT. If our guys go into the game thinking they're gonna win, it could happen. If our offense was somewhat consistent against Miami, we would win by at least 2 scores. If we can move the ball offensively agaisnt green bay, i know we'll compete. Who knows boys, its the NFL. Green Bay better come out ready to play 60 min of hard football, because i know we'll be hungry. I BILLIEVE! GO BILLS!

This clip says it all...

I have three seperate $5 bets that Rodgers will be limited to 200 yds passing, or less. He had less than that against Philly, right?

I would be ecstatic if we win the game, and I Billieve we will, but if I win my bet, at least I can buy a twelve pack. :beer:

Bils fans:

If we do win, does it matter? Are we just wanting to win for respect? Do we want this win because we still believe there could be post season play to matter? Are there people who just want to go o'fer the rest of the season to get a good pick?

My take, Green Bay is one of the best teams in the NFL, and most definately in the NFC. A New Orleans and Green Bay NFC championship game in GB would be great! Anyway, what is it we want to win for? Personally, I have this little man complex going on where I see all this negativity about the Bills and I just want respect! If we win I know it won't be much respect, it'll be an oddity. What I want to see in our game is effective time management with Trent being able to the spread field. To see our OL get some time working with a pretty darn good DL (including TE getting some adjustments done right). Lastly, I would like to see us get our special teams together. I do not want need a TD on special teams, I just want productivity. Special teams was our lowpoint Sunday, not TE. Marv always said ST were 1/3 of our game.

It probably only matters to fans. I watch the games because I want them to win. Even if I don't think it will happen I'm always rooting for wins in hopes of getting into the playoffs and eventually the superbowl. Never play for next years draft.

I have three seperate $5 bets that Rodgers will be limited to 200 yds passing, or less. He had less than that against Philly, right?

I would be ecstatic if we win the game, and I Billieve we will, but if I win my bet, at least I can buy a twelve pack. :beer:

It's going to be a frustrating day for our DBs because they can't cover for as long as Rogers will have to pass the ball. We have no pass rush. Sorry. Get ready to fork over the cash.

I for one want to Billieve, only because our offense didn't show us anything. This game is a any given Sunday thing and teams one expects to beat get crushed and losers become winners. I have the last few posts have been extremely harsh on the offense and Trent, and have been wrong to do so. I want to feel we can do it, especially since GB has lost a lot on the run game and will throw which is Buffalo's strong point. If Chan can find a way to get Trent to throw the ball past five yards with some confidence, then just maybe there will be a game. I like your attitude, and hope you are right.

It's going to be a frustrating day for our DBs because they can't cover for as long as Rogers will have to pass the ball. We have no pass rush. Sorry. Get ready to fork over the cash.

Yup, I think our defense will do its best to keep us in this game. Green Bay already knows the game plan to beat our offense. Stack the box and line of scrimmage and dare Trent to beat you. We are not going to be able to run and Trent will refuse to go down field. This is week 1 (version 2.0) except Green Bay actually has an offense to fear.

Guest dog14787

I for one want to Billieve, only because our offense didn't show us anything. This game is a any given Sunday thing and teams one expects to beat get crushed and losers become winners. I have the last few posts have been extremely harsh on the offense and Trent, and have been wrong to do so. I want to feel we can do it, especially since GB has lost a lot on the run game and will throw which is Buffalo's strong point. If Chan can find a way to get Trent to throw the ball past five yards with some confidence, then just maybe there will be a game. I like your attitude, and hope you are right.

QB's/offenses are generally a little behind the defenses at the beginning of the season.

I'm expecting a much better showing from the Bills offense run and pass. Fred Jackson and Marshawn Lynch really didn't have a good preseason as far as preparation goes(injuries)and we have to give credit where credits due, Miami has a good defense, its a big part of how and why they win football games.

The Green Bay Packers are a good football team, no doubt about it, but defensively they are not at the same level as the Fish.Everyone realizes just how good Aaron Rodgers is (best QB in the NFL my opinion), but it doesn't matter how perfect his passes are because our secondary is one of the best in the league at tracking down the ball.

Packers run game is ailing and they will be forced to put the ball in the air more then normal which plays to the Bills biggest strength.

Defense comes up big with turnovers

Bills 31 Packers 16

I Billieve...

Edited by dog14787

I believe the final score of the game will be Green Bay 38 Buffalo 10

Oh please! Stop already.

The Bills went toe to toe with Dallas on Monday Night two years ago, however failed in the final seconds to seal the deal.

Last year, the Bills were neck and neck with the Patriots only to foreit the lead with seconds on the clock.

Our Anthem game this year will be this week vs the Packers. The stage is set......the Packers are H-U-G-E favorites, the Bills are coming off a very weak showing and NOBODY is calling for the Bills to win. The climate for this game is very much like the Dallas game two years ago.---We are in for a phenominal game and this time we will close this one out and shock the country.

Why is that Sooooo far fetched? ----Why can't we win Bills fans?

I wonder how many suicides are attributed to this site? ----These boards are Full of anguish, lost hope, depression and despirtion. :doh:

Edited by BillsFanInLV

The Bills went toe to toe with Dallas on Monday Night two years ago, however failed in the final seconds to seal the deal.

Last year, the Bills were neck and neck with the Patriots only to foreit the lead with seconds on the clock.

Our Anthem game this year will be this week vs the Packers. The stage is set......the Packers are H-U-G-E favorites, the Bills are coming off a very weak showing and NOBODY is calling for the Bills to win. The climate for this game is very much like the Dallas game two years ago.---We are in for a phenominal game and this time we will close this one out and shock the country.

Why is that Sooooo far fetched? ----Why can't we win Bills fans?

I wonder how many suicides are attributed to this site? ----These boards are Full of anguish, lost hope, depression and despirtion. :doh:

Realism vs. Optimism. I'll put my money on the realistic viewpoint in this case.