Mark My Words: Brunell Will Replace Sanchez

truth on hold

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm the OP, so what? Im not afraid to make a bold prediction and put it out there. I'm right more often than wrong ... my winning percentage is almost 70% against the spread.

As far as Sanchez, it's WAY TOO EARLY to call this one a done deal after only 4 games. Remember how good Trent looked after the Bills 5 & 1 start? Where's he now?

But if you want to crown Sanchez' ass, then crown his ass ... lol. Bills knew who he was (5 picks), and they let him get away!!!

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Yeah I'm the OP, so what? Im not afraid to make a bold prediction and put it out there. I'm right more often than wrong ... my winning percentage is almost 70% against the spread.

As far as Sanchez, it's WAY TOO EARLY to call this one a done deal after only 4 games. Remember how good Trent looked after the Bills 5 & 1 start? Where's he now?

But if you want to crown Sanchez' ass, then crown his ass ... lol. Bills knew who he was (5 picks), and they let him get away!!!

Come on now, let the Trent 5-1 start go. He did not look that good, not like Sanchez has been. Trent struggle mightily through large chunks of those games, but ST, our run game, and our D kept us close and even got some of those wins for us.

I liked the original prediction because I wanted Sanchez to fail. Not because of Sanchez himself, but because I LOATHE Rayan. I think he's a douchebag prick mother!@#$er sonofabitch !@#$face.

PS - SDS - I love the profanity filter. I can still get the satisfaction of typing swearwords, but still feel comfortable that they will be adjusted properly.

Wrong on the prediction, absolutely right that the "Jets nation won't sit back and let Sanchez keep them from what they perceive as their year to win the Super Bowl".

Unfortunately Sanchize has stepped up this year, while another young QB (Edwards) never did. Sigh.

Edwards sucks. Ok we all know that. But when you can stick a qb behind a o-line like the jets have , a solid running game , and a defense that will rarely put the offense in tough spots , then you better believe the vast majority of 2nd year qbs should make leaps and bounds of improvement. Besides that , look at all the damn weapons he has .. the Jets are making it really hard for Sanchez to fail or even regress. And thats how it should be done.

Edited by stevecana