Norwood's Jersey displayed in Giant's Stadium?

Transplant

i think its obvious its simm's jersey, as someone said previously, the uni's were similar back then.

If it is Simm's jersey why would they have the white one and not the blue? The Giants didnt wear their white jerseys so there for the Simms white jersey(if thats what the jersey is)would not have a SB patch on it

Edited by figoferreira

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The photo clearly shows it is adorned with a Super Bowl XXV patch... there is no reason a white Giants jersey would have this patch as they wore their blue home jerseys during the game itself. A blue Ottis Anderson jersey, with the SB XXV patch, is also in the case. Not to mention, Simms did not play in the game and in fact did not even dress as he was still injured. Clearly, it is a Norwood jersey. Which is totally lame.

It is clearly Norwood's Jersey if you look at pictures of him in the Superbowl. I have written to the Bills, Giants, and the NFL asking that it be removed. Pinto guy does shots out of a bowling ball and the NFL gets involved. This is far more offensive to me than Pinto guy.

Or we can leave the conspiracy theories alone and imagine what if the early '90s Giants & Bills uniforms were very similar and imagine if Giants had a very good player who wore #11 at that time?

You show excellent retraint.

By the way, why is eveyone so sensitive. If it was not for Norwood, Nor-wide, and wide right, they would not have been SB25 champions. He's an important player for them to remember. Just because is sucks for us doesn't mean they shouldn't celebrate the missed kick. If we won against the Giants, would you mind the Giants #15 in the Field House??

People are too sensitive. Get over it.

What the heck does your weird religious hatred have to do with anything?

I was actually presenting a comparison of what I consider to be offensive, insulting behavior.

Although I hold no animosity toward the Muslim religion , I do find it absurd that one of their religious leaders could find nothing wrong with building at ground zero , yet think it perfectly O.K. to issue a Fatah to kill a cartoonist for making fun of Allah.

But heh, that's just me Benny.

Its pretty sad when you openly admit that the only reason your team won the superbowl is not because you had the better team , but rather your opponent missed a sure shot FG that he would've hit %99 of the time. Basically , if your a part of the Giants organization , your saying , "Yea , we won a Superbowl , but its was a fluke".