KC Vs San Diego

ganesh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I saw SC - Georgia on Saturday, Lattimore is nice!

Hell yeah, the kid is a stud! This team might finally be dangerous with a running game. I like the freshman QB for the Dawgs, but SC whooped em pretty good.

Hell yeah, the kid is a stud! This team might finally be dangerous with a running game. I like the freshman QB for the Dawgs, but SC whooped em pretty good.

That was a good game, I thought Georgia would win. I'm trying to find the time to watch more college ball this year than usual.

When I lived in NC, I always got a laugh when I'd see folks from SC with stickers on their cars that said "How 'bout them cocks?" :lol:

That was a good game, I thought Georgia would win. I'm trying to find the time to watch more college ball this year than usual.

It's REALLY hard to live in the south and not fall in love with college ball. I hardly ever watched it when I lived back up north, but down here it's contagious. I started following SC because of Lou Holtz, one of my favorite coaches of all time. Now I'm a fan of a team that everyone when I live HATES! lol

When I lived in NC, I always got a laugh when I'd see folks from SC with stickers on their cars that said "How 'bout them cocks?" :lol:

lmao, the possibilities are endless!! :lol:

Rivers has no fear throwing balls between multiple defenders, or even when his receivers are "covered". Edwards should watch the game and take notes of how an NFL QB is supposed to play.

I, honestly, can't even imagine Edwards playing like Rivers is tonight. Rivers is mad, yelling at his linemen, throwing the ball into double covered guys, literally lifting that team on his back. And he's gotten them to within a TD. Trent would be sitting on the sideline, looking sad and depressed because he's got more film to look at tomorrow.

KC crowd is rocking that place tonight. Hope they get this win.

It's REALLY hard to live in the south and not fall in love with college ball. I hardly ever watched it when I lived back up north, but down here it's contagious. I started following SC because of Lou Holtz, one of my favorite coaches of all time. Now I'm a fan of a team that everyone when I live HATES! lol

Yeah, it's more fun going against the grain. I am really dreading the Bills-Ravens game here though. :bag:

I, honestly, can't even imagine Edwards playing like Rivers is tonight. Rivers is mad, yelling at his linemen, throwing the ball into double covered guys, literally lifting that team on his back. And he's gotten them to within a TD. Trent would be sitting on the sideline, looking sad and depressed because he's got more film to look at tomorrow.

KC crowd is rocking that place tonight. Hope they get this win.

Can you repeat that? I wanted Trent to hear what you said, but he was too busy fixing his hair.

And I agree, Rivers has huge balls and he's clutch. Something we've forgotten what it's like to have at QB. :(

Yeah, it's more fun going against the grain. I am really dreading the Bills-Ravens game here though. :bag:

DAng, we have a brutal schedule this year....I forgot we play the Ravens. Or maybe I was trying to block it out lol.

That new Arrowhead Stadium was rockin. I don't think I have heard a louder crowd than that one tonight. It was much louder than NY, Dallas, Washington which get the biggest crowds or louder than any dome crowd I have heard. The Ralph can get loud, but not like it just was in KC. Those lucky fans only had to suffer a few years of sucktitude before a major overhaul took place, unlike us poor fans in WNY. We have some of the most loyal, hardcore fans in the league, but I think KC is right up there as well. I hope Ralph was paying attention. I'm not saying the Chiefs are going to be any good this year, but tonight they definitely showed the fans that they are moving in the right direction.

Edited by Rayzer32

I don't think so. Worst case (or best depending on your perspective), Fitz starts & wins a few games ugly like last year.

Or another possibility put in Brohm & he remembers what it's like to be a good QB like he did in college .

We already know what we have in Trent (apparently) & Fitz so why not give the kid a chance ?? After all he did throw for over 10000 yds in college ???????????????