Is anyone else embarrassed?

Dorkington

Hate to say it but...I TOLD YOU SO!

The BILLS suck and did nothing this offseason to improve. Out OTackles are the worst in football and our QB is even worse. For all those pointing to the preseason to predict 8-8 or the playoffs, for all of you who called me names for being negative about the team, for all of those who crucified me when I said the decision not to improve our tackles would "kill the Bills again"...I TOLD YOU SO!

Our Ot's got beat consistently like a red headed step child, Trent threw 3 INT's for TD's but were dropped, and how was that #9 luxury pick?

Instead of drafting and spending in free agency to improve our tackles, we took a RB who has nowhere to run, wow who could have predicted that? I did.

I said to all the Spiller lovers that he was a wasted pick because he cannot block for himself. Guess what? He averaged 0 YPC.

How did Shanahan and McNabb look? They beat the Cowboys, all on Mcnabbs legs and arm and good defense, which we can play. So instead of Mcnabb and Shanahan we get Chan and Captain checkdown, any surprize we will go winless? I predicted 5 wins, but after watching the Bills on Sunday I have to adjust that down to maybe 1. Watching most of the games I don't see a sure win on our schedule. As a 30 year fan who has endured pure hell for 10 years, I really don't know how much more I can take of this organization.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not embarrass at all, **** the "suppose" superbowl champion Dallas Cowgirls looked stupid against the Redskin. Green bay handled the Eagles until the 2nd half and Michael Vick shook them up. The Colts got manhandled by the Texans we lost by 5points and a game had that bastard Edwards had heart we could have won.. The Cowgirls,Packers,Colts hell even the 49ners all are consider greater teams then the Bills and they lost as well! Embarrass no but I'm truly not lookin forward to this Sun with this offense.. Now if the Jets lose tonight as a Jet fan they should be embarrass..

The BILLS suck and did nothing this offseason to improve. Out OTackles are the worst in football and our QB is even worse. For all those pointing to the preseason to predict 8-8 or the playoffs, for all of you who called me names for being negative about the team, for all of those who crucified me when I said the decision not to improve our tackles would "kill the Bills again"...I TOLD YOU SO!

Our Ot's got beat consistently like a red headed step child, Trent threw 3 INT's for TD's but were dropped, and how was that #9 luxury pick?

Instead of drafting and spending in free agency to improve our tackles, we took a RB who has nowhere to run, wow who could have predicted that? I did.

I said to all the Spiller lovers that he was a wasted pick because he cannot block for himself. Guess what? He averaged 0 YPC.

How did Shanahan and McNabb look? They beat the Cowboys, all on Mcnabbs legs and arm and good defense, which we can play. So instead of Mcnabb and Shanahan we get Chan and Captain checkdown, any surprize we will go winless? I predicted 5 wins, but after watching the Bills on Sunday I have to adjust that down to maybe 1. Watching most of the games I don't see a sure win on our schedule. As a 30 year fan who has endured pure hell for 10 years, I really don't know how much more I can take of this organization.

McNabb looked like crap last night ... as did about 25 other QBs and offenses. I'm not saying the Bills just had a bad game, and they'll probably go 12-4. And I agree that Trent is probably toast. But I watched other games, and other games' highlights ... Manning and Brady were about the only QBs who made their offenses look good yesterday.

Why would I EVER be personally "embarrassed" about the behavior of an organization I have no connection to, whatsoever? I root for them to do well and go watch the games, etc. But outside of being a "fan" what a pro NFL team does and ow they run things and carry themselves has as much to do personally with my life as the guy sitting in the car next to me.

McNabb looked like crap last night ... as did about 25 other QBs and offenses. I'm not saying the Bills just had a bad game, and they'll probably go 12-4. And I agree that Trent is probably toast. But I watched other games, and other games' highlights ... Manning and Brady were about the only QBs who made their offenses look good yesterday.

This is all you do on this board is explain away this franchises ineptitude by saying: "hey look at those guys, we'ere bad, but theyre bad too". Not, in my opinion, a winning mentality. It's that mentality that allows you to accept this sh*t product and actually find reasons to get excited about it.

The originator of this thread is dead-on. I have personally posted in favor of Vick, in favor of McNabb....even in favor of Hasselbck! Something to get this offense rebuilt and in the hands of the new future QB. The replies: too old, too slow, not enough time left blah blah blah. Then I cannot even count how many people posted in favor of Brohm! It's insane. Those 3 QB's have all gone deep into the playoffs and 2/3 have made SB appearances. To have that influence running your offense albeit at 85-100% of their peak capabilities and mentoring your young QBs is pretty much priceless. This board finds reasons to pass these opportunities off as a waste.

The Bills QB puts forth one of the most pathetic performances ever.....yet this board can STILL find a way to say...."nah dont want that guy".

Over and over again, I see critiques of what other teams paid for a guy and what a guy would want to play in Buffalo....and if he wants more than what we think hes worth....hell with him, he sucks! F that guy for not wanting to come here.....F ESPN....F the NFL network....F Cowher....>Shanahan not that good....how dare the press say were a bad team.

Guess what...were the worst franchise in the NFL....the Lions have moved on from their Matt Millen disaster and are in a positive rebuild. We are the new Lions. When doing your analysis and posting here, maybe we should all start from that point. Then adding McNabb to our pathetic offense is a YES!!! PLEASE! because that is the reality of the situation.

Stop being delusional....this is not what a positive rebuild looks like. This is not a win-committed organization. This is pacification and profits until they can figure out the plan because the Canadian expansion/Toronto move is a FAIL. This is the NFL version of Major League.

How can anybody be embarrassed by that game? If that's the case, I wonder why you haven't been embarrassed for the past decade. Should anybody really be surprised by the outcome of that game?

We're embarrassed because we allowed ourselves to be duped. Most of us bought into CHIX...that we didn't have inept QB's, they just needed coached up. We've been duped into thinking we could afford the luxury pick of Spiller at #9...that maybe this dude didn't need blocking. We've been duped into thinking our OL could get the job done... that we could ignore that issue the first few rounds of the draft. That's why I'm embarrassed today...not cause of the way they played, but because I feel tricked thinking things would be different & our new head guys knew what they were doing. Same church...different pew.

In front of others your wife tells a stupid, old joke that you have no control over and there is dead silence...not even crickets.

Your not embarrassed?

:P

In my family, I am the one that tells the stupid old jokes. So...you're saying they all feel like I feel today being a Bills fan? UGH! I need new jokes man. Thanks for enlightening me......

You were correct. I hoped that the existing players just needed to be coached-up, but obviously that is not the case. We didn't address a glaring need and it's going to make for another very long season.

In front of others your wife tells a stupid, old joke that you have no control over and there is dead silence...not even crickets.

Your not embarrassed?

:P

Not if you've been embarrassed of your wife for years, but keep her around because you don't know any better.

This is all you do on this board is explain away this franchises ineptitude by saying: "hey look at those guys, we'ere bad, but theyre bad too". Not, in my opinion, a winning mentality. It's that mentality that allows you to accept this sh*t product and actually find reasons to get excited about it.

The originator of this thread is dead-on. I have personally posted in favor of Vick, in favor of McNabb....even in favor of Hasselbck! Something to get this offense rebuilt and in the hands of the new future QB. The replies: too old, too slow, not enough time left blah blah blah. Then I cannot even count how many people posted in favor of Brohm! It's insane. Those 3 QB's have all gone deep into the playoffs and 2/3 have made SB appearances. To have that influence running your offense albeit at 85-100% of their peak capabilities and mentoring your young QBs is pretty much priceless. This board finds reasons to pass these opportunities off as a waste.

The Bills QB puts forth one of the most pathetic performances ever.....yet this board can STILL find a way to say...."nah dont want that guy".

Over and over again, I see critiques of what other teams paid for a guy and what a guy would want to play in Buffalo....and if he wants more than what we think hes worth....hell with him, he sucks! F that guy for not wanting to come here.....F ESPN....F the NFL network....F Cowher....>Shanahan not that good....how dare the press say were a bad team.

Guess what...were the worst franchise in the NFL....the Lions have moved on from their Matt Millen disaster and are in a positive rebuild. We are the new Lions. When doing your analysis and posting here, maybe we should all start from that point. Then adding McNabb to our pathetic offense is a YES!!! PLEASE! because that is the reality of the situation.

Stop being delusional....this is not what a positive rebuild looks like. This is not a win-committed organization. This is pacification and profits until they can figure out the plan because the Canadian expansion/Toronto move is a FAIL. This is the NFL version of Major League.

God you are depressing and maybe right.

I will put us as the SECOND worst franchise in the league. Thank god for the Raiders who also played a great game yesterday.St Louis has a new QB and Spagnolo who I liked in NY.

This organization is crap. Our D deserves better.

I am totally embarrassed because I am a die hard Bills fan who every year gets suckered into seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. Do I think were a great team, by no means, but I was hoping to see an offense that would not look like the Dick Jauron/Van Pelt high school crap we saw the last several years. What really bothers me is that it's going to take at least 2 more seasons of good draft picks before we get better. Free agents will not come here until we start turning the corner. I don't know how much of this crap I can handle. Dick Jauron and the front office completely left us without quality players to build upon. It's like building from the ground up, it's going to take time and I personally have run out of patience. Forget about depth, we don't even have starters. We better forget about drafting at any other position until we get some offensive lineman in here that can play this game and not get pushed around on every play.

God you are depressing and maybe right.

I will put us as the SECOND worst franchise in the league. Thank god for the Raiders who also played a great game yesterday.St Louis has a new QB and Spagnolo who I liked in NY.

This organization is crap. Our D deserves better. I keep thinking back to Marty Schottenheimer and how our owner was "not comfortable" with him. Sigh

This has been more or less expected, thought they would have done better though. Just a downer after the hope of the preseason, but they'll get better, not great, but better.

Proves once again: The Preseason means nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.

Edit: Unless you're one of the scrappers trying to make a roster. Then it means everything.

Edited by tgreg99

All I can say is try living in Texas and wearing Bills jerseys around town. People don't talk trash. They instead look at you with pity. If that's not embarrassing and infuriating, I don't know what is. People are like "Why are you a Bills fan?" It's like I have a choice or something. They are my team and always will be, end of story. The only question I have is, what do I do with my tattoo after they leave?

I'm sorry brotha....but its time to start saying it. Coming to this point the last time (early-mid 80's) got us Bruce and Jimbo and all the love that was the 90's.

Gotta hit rock bottom before moving up. To keep the rose colored glasses on with this product is doing all of Bills country a disservice.

We're the Lions, looking at a low single digit win season. Everyone goes through them: Win committed organizations move straight up off the bottom.

Again, to look at the list of those successfully rebuilt in the last decade+ of our ineptitude is very depressing because the Jets oare on it TWICE!!!!!!!

How can I be embarrassed? I've seen worse than this. I sat through games coached by Jim Ringo, Kay Stephenson, Hank Bullough, Gregg Williams etc coaching teams a lot worse than this. I've seen bad quarterbacking by guys named Marangi, Ferragamo, Mathison, Johnson, Losman & Edwards. Lou Saban/Jack Kemp, Chuck Knox/Joe Ferguson & Marv Levy/Jim Kelly were the abberations, what we're seeing now is the norm. A coach is only as good as his QB. The only QB on the roster who will be on an NFL roster in 3 years is Fitzpatrick, and all he is, is a decent #2.

You left out one of my personal favorites; Billy Joe Hobert! <_<