Donte guarantees win?

Fitzmagic

God forbid one of our players actually go into the season opener with some confidence and expecting to win. So most of the posters here are getting bent out of shape because Donte is confident the Bills are going to win? And how is this bad? Because he actually said it out loud?

Sounds like the fans are the bigger pansies to me.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing about Donte's guarantees at this point is that no one cares.

He's not a marquee player in the league, he's not a team captain, he's not even one of the best players on the team. He's just some average safety who never lived up to his draft expectations.

I like that he's got some nuts on him, I just wish he had something on the field to back it up with.

Please delete if a repost

Go Bills!

I realize that Donte isn't as good as we would hope from his draft position. But he plays hard and is loyal to the Bills organization. This guy isn't just a Bills player, he's a Bills fan. And I'm glad he's confident and willing to show it. If Donte came in as an undrafted FA, I think he'd more popular here.

Whitner says this and everyone complains

Jackson, Wood, Byrd, etc say this and the fans would be talking about how they are great leaders on this team

God forbid one of our players actually go into the season opener with some confidence and expecting to win. So most of the posters here are getting bent out of shape because Donte is confident the Bills are going to win? And how is this bad? Because he actually said it out loud?

Sounds like the fans are the bigger pansies to me.

Its because fans still have their panties in a bunch that he was drafted where he was, and they want to find every reason they can to hate him

Whitner & Maybin could lead the team to a 19-0 record and fans here would still talk about how they never should have been drafted, and that they suck

Would it be wrong to say "I saw lil donte smoking blunts, popping bottle after bottle and rubbing up on hoes in his cabana at the Wynn, while Larry Fifzgerald was in the cabana right next to him sipping on ice tea laughing at the cabana next to him". I was going to go talk to donte, but the weed and hoes were to thick, I couldn't get through.

I was going to make a post about this when it happened a couple months ago, but I had respect for Donte, and I think that he's gonna improve this season. But after reading more and more, I'm finally just fed up with him. I'll root for him on the field, he's a Buffalo Bill. I'd just like to "tweet" to my homies at OBD how our most vocal leader acts off the field.

Who murdered somebody???? I think people tweeting and taking stuff to heart is silly anyways, but I had no idea we have a person on the team who murdered somebody?????

Are you serious? Who murdered somebody. Are you one of the jurors who thought O.J. was not guilty?

Would it be wrong to say "I saw lil donte smoking blunts, popping bottle after bottle and rubbing up on hoes in his cabana at the Wynn, while Larry Fifzgerald was in the cabana right next to him sipping on ice tea laughing at the cabana next to him". I was going to go talk to donte, but the weed and hoes were to thick, I couldn't get through.

I was going to make a post about this when it happened a couple months ago, but I had respect for Donte, and I think that he's gonna improve this season. But after reading more and more, I'm finally just fed up with him. I'll root for him on the field, he's a Buffalo Bill. I'd just like to "tweet" to my homies at OBD how our most vocal leader acts off the field.

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

I'd just like to "tweet" to my homies at OBD how our most vocal leader acts off the field.

Great story but you are talking about the majority of pro athletes in this scenerio.

Plus, his reefer habits and partying lifestyle have nothing to do with his average play on the field. He's just not that good and that's all I care about. I'm more annoyed with his constant missed tackles, bad angles, lackluster coverage ability and his retarded mouth/tweets.

So party it up while you can Donte, somehow you tricked the worst front office in the history of football to take you at 8 and pay you millions of dollars so you deserve bottle service and blunts...I'll be ordering champagne bottle service right next to you when you are no longer a Buffalo Bill! :beer:

Great story but you are talking about the majority of pro athletes in this scenerio.

Plus, his reefer habits and partying lifestyle have nothing to do with his average play on the field. He's just not that good and that's all I care about. I'm more annoyed with his constant missed tackles, bad angles, lackluster coverage ability and his retarded mouth/tweets.

So party it up while you can Donte, somehow you tricked the worst front office in the history of football to take you at 8 and pay you millions of dollars so you deserve bottle service and blunts...I'll be ordering champagne bottle service right next to from you when you are no longer a Buffalo Bill! :beer:

Great post Flecth but I had to put my Dr. Jellyfinger in there

:thumbsup:

Guest dog14787

Ummmmm... So what?

The guy guaranteed a win. Good.

At least lil Donte's got a coach now that agree's with him,

DJ: "its hard to win in this league"

CG: "I don't just hope to win, I expect to win"

What line of BS. I'm going to have to call you out on this one. These guys are monitored for substance abuse. Weed isn't tested by a urine sample anymore. It's done with a hair sample and is detectable for up to five years. Nope, you are a liar.

he just can't shut his freakin' mouth

or play the pass, or tackle

word?

Whitner says this and everyone complains

Jackson, Wood, Byrd, etc say this and the fans would be talking about how they are great leaders on this team

good point.

ps. would all the complainers prefer him saying we suck so bad we will never go to the playoffs or junk like that?

Edited by Clippers of Nfl