Colts waive OL Tony Ugoh

...or even as guard depth, would have more confidence in him than Howard.

Why? At some point the young players have to play in order to earn the confidence

of the coaches and the fans. It won't nor can it always be a veteran or a "name"

that gets on the field. Sometimes the best player is a guy that's already on the team

and just needs a chance to show it.

Edited by purple haze

Probably a bad fit for the Bills; a tackle that had been moved to guard and gets injured a lot.

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/24422145

Ugoh's part:

All this bullsh*t's for the birds...

Polian aint nothin' but a vulture

Always hopin' for the worst...

Waitin' for me to f**k up...

You'll regret the day when I find another team, yeah...

Thought it was true love, but you know GM's lie...

It's like I sent my love with a text two times...

Call 'cause I care but I ain't get no reply...

Tryna see eye to eye but it's like we both blind...

!@#$ it let's hit the club, I rarely sip but pour me some...

'Cause when it's all said and done...

I ain't gon' be the one that they can always run to...

I hate liars, !@#$ the Colts I'm tired of tryin'...

My heart big but it beat quiet...

I'm on some new sh**, I'm chukkin' my Deuces up...

movin' on to somethin' better...better...better

No more tryin' to make it work...

you made me wanna say bye bye...say bye bye...say bye bye

Polian's part:

tryin' to keep it drama free...

Ugoh's mad but so what, wish him best of luck,

now he's finnin' to throw them dueces up...

Gettin cut prolly didn't register,

don't trip, later on it will,

Ugoh full of drama like gangstaz grizzills

I finally noticed it...it finally hit me...

like a DE around Ugoh on the field...it finally hit me...

I got a new LT, and he ain't you...

and all your attitude, I don't care about it...

but all that cheddah I pay him, you gonna hear about it...

Manning's part:

Yo I rep two up, two down, but Ugoh's only goin' two up, and he's out...chukkin' up that deuce now...

Edited by matter2003

We are talking about a BACKUP tackle not a starter here.......we wouldn't want a backup tackle with NFL experience?

I dont understand people sometimes.....we have no DEPTH at tackle.....we have it on the interior but if we take a hit at the tackle position I dont want Cordello Howard protectiong our QB's outside....I really dont

We are talking about a BACKUP tackle not a starter here.......we wouldn't want a backup tackle with NFL experience?

I dont understand people sometimes.....we have no DEPTH at tackle.....we have it on the interior but if we take a hit at the tackle position I dont want Cordello Howard protectiong our QB's outside....I really dont

Our back-up tackle on both sides is Jamon Meredith who has some experience and definitely more than any of our interior back-ups, like Howard and Urbik.

Our back-up tackle on both sides is Jamon Meredith who has some experience and definitely more than any of our interior back-ups, like Howard and Urbik.

Cornell Green is awful and I expected Meradith (Who I would want starting over Ugoh) to replace him at some point this year......after that Meradith is not longer the back up tackle

Also lets not forget than Chan has openly said Bell is not ready to play a full game yet.....when you consider what is behind him that is scary.

I am frankly just shocked at the Calloway cut.....who I thought had potential. This team must really like Wang.

Probably a bad fit for the Bills; a tackle that had been moved to guard and gets injured a lot.

http://nfl-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/24422145

It would be fine with me if the Bills signed him. But I just don't see it happening. Wang is the man to back up both tackle positions (not to mention Jamon Meredith had a pretty good preseason), and unless Wang can't make it back from his injury soon enough in their opinion, I don't think Nix and Gailey think they need any extra OL depth. Of course, if the OL starts going down with injuries like they did last year, they might regret it if big Tony signs with another team first.

Wow

"With Ugoh gone, utility backup Charlie Johnson remains the starting left tackle. If Johnson isn't healthy, undrafted rookie Jeff Linkenbach will get the nod."

IDK if we should pursue him but he seems like he would be better that what we have got at back up. I really thought they would go for Terry when he was available tho and he went somewhere else, so maybe they don't like injury bug players (or maybe he didn't want to come here).