CNN article mentions the Bills as a team that could go 0 and 16 this y

BornandRaised

My link

Can't believe the lack of respect for the Bills this year. This is not the first post suggesting that...but this article is just icing on the cake.

I for one, welcome all the negative comments and "doom & gloom" predictions from these talking heads, I'm a Bills fan and I'm encouraged by everything I've seen so far in the pre-season! I BILLieve in the direction this regime is moving and I think we will all be pleasently surprised by the product we'll see this year. :beer:

There's an earlier thread based on this prediction. Read the comments to the story -- nobody is buying that argument

Yup saw the comments. The way this came to me just fried me. I was just reading the news on cnn and happened to catch the link under sports. As I am opening it I am thinking please don't be the Bills. Hey like I should care. I hope they have a great year and stick it to the national media.

Yup saw the comments. The way this came to me just fried me. I was just reading the news on cnn and happened to catch the link under sports. As I am opening it I am thinking please don't be the Bills. Hey like I should care. I hope they have a great year and stick it to the national media.

It just cites the LA Times article that is being discussed in the other thread (I just looked for that thread and couldn't find it). CNN isn't ALSO saying it, they are referring to the Times article. (that's why it says "LA Times" at the end of the CNN article.)

why do people take this crap personally?

Who cares what they say.

It's a lazy article to fill space. And it will get them some hits to their website because it will piss off Bills fans who will keep posting comments.

But they are right, there is a chance they Bills go winless. Just as there is a chance for all 31 other teams to do it.

Who cares.

When did so many Bills fans become such little whiny biotches that they are compelled to go out of their way to find predictions that offend them, the tried and true method to stop all those mean people from saying we suck, is for the Bills to stop sucking. If we win people will respect us, if we lose we deserve their scorn. Don't be concerned about a know-nothing making predictions be concerned that if Detroit makes the playoffs and we don't we will be all alone with the longest non-playoff streak in the NFL.

My link

Can't believe the lack of respect for the Bills this year. This is not the first post suggesting that...but this article is just icing on the cake.

:w00t:

I have no problem with a sports writer who has a contrary opinion, as long as it's thought out. There aren't any sports writers I really don't like except for the guys who pay a passing glance at the facts and then write an article. The scRams have a better chance of going 0-16 than the Bills. JMO.

I really don't understand where these people are coming from with article like this. The Bills are still a bad football team, but they're not, and haven't been for a long time, THAT bad.

Lets see what we're all saying when they come out 0 - 4 . Phins, Pats, Packers and Jets. I do not see how this particular Bills team beats any of them this year. In fact, the away games vs the Pats and Packers could be particularly one sided. Face it gang, this team is under-talented playing completely new schemes with new coaches against highly talented teams with top tier coaching, especially the first 4 weeks. Gonna get ugly.

Lets see what we're all saying when they come out 0 - 4 . Phins, Pats, Packers and Jets. I do not see how this particular Bills team beats any of them this year. In fact, the away games vs the Pats and Packers could be particularly one sided. Face it gang, this team is under-talented playing completely new schemes with new coaches against highly talented teams with top tier coaching, especially the first 4 weeks. Gonna get ugly.

I think The Bills could very well come out of those 4 Games 0-4...It's possible for sure...But I think you're drinking the kool-aid a bit on the Pats, Jets, and Fish...They have talent and good Coaching, but they're beatable...They each have some pretty good sized holes in their armor...As far as The Bills being under-talented goes, it depends on what you're referring to. In comparison to the Pats QB and The Jets Front 7...Sure...In comparison to the The Jets QB and the Pats secondary...not so much...We'll see what Gailey's bunch can do...No one expects much anyway...I'm REALLY hoping these other Teams feel the way you do about The Bills because if any Team takes them lightly this year they are going to get what they deserve... B-)

I think to claim the Bills will go 0-16 is laughable in itself. Hopefully, all of these foolish stories will subside now that the regular season is upon us. We have the same players basically, minus TO, and we won 6 games last year. Infuse better coaching, a couple of verterans familiar with the 3-4 to help the rush defense (Davis and Edwards), and the young talent we got in the draft (Spiller, Troup, Carrington, Nelson) will get us to the same record if not better.

I can really see them starting 0-4, but I just don't see 0-16 as possible. I'm usually on the pessimistic side of things, but I just don't see the Bills as that level of bad.