CNN article mentions the Bills as a team that could go 0 and 16 this y

BornandRaised

My link

Can't believe the lack of respect for the Bills this year. This is not the first post suggesting that...but this article is just icing on the cake.

Ok, serious question... WHO CARES?

What is with this board always getting their panties in a wad everytime some media outlet believes we are not very good? Seriously, there are multiple threads DAILY started on how this guy said this or that. What "respect" do you think we should have or deserve? You people act like any of these people closely follow this team as closely as we do.

Here is what the media knows as facts:

1. We hired a coach that shocked many people who was fired from his last job as OC days before the season began just last year

2. We have the same starting QB we had last year when he was awful

3. We added no significant players to a bad O Line

4. We lost a HOF WR and replaced him with guys who barely have seen the field

5. We lost our best shot at a playmaking TE for the first 4 games due to suspension

6. We drafted a RB #9 overall when we had a potent run game already

7. We are switching to a 3-4

8. We are installing our 3rd offenisve scheme in 3 years

9. 2 key starting OL guys are coming off major injuries

10. And werent very good last year and always seem to lose a lot of our key players to major injuries...

Seriously, how can anyone expect the media, who really only sees what I just wrote above, to think this team is going to be any good this year? And more importantly, why the hell do any of you care? WINS will shut them up...until then, they have a point.

Personally, I dont see it like it is above, I like the direction of this team and what Chan has done thus far. I see potential in this team this year and I really like the Chan hiring now...and I am optimistic IF, and thats a big IF, we can get solid QB play. But, at the same time, I dont expect anyone else that doesnt follow training camp reports daily, practice notes, etc to see that given the above information.