Remember This Name: Blake Bell *****

Dr. Zaius

Who knows, matter, but have you noticed the drastic (now harsher and brash) change to his attitude once people started telling him they weren't putting up with his crap anymore? Sure sign of a troll.

Actually, in reading your "quick trigger" judgments and accusations, one could easily come to the conclusion that you are the troll. I find you much more annoying than Dr. Z. At least he talks football, you just stalk and attack. Gentlemen, we have a troll onboard - he goes by Buffalo Billy and who knows what other usernames. LOL.

Just sayin'. Who here is informed & knows who I speak of?

Thanks. I'll start tracking this youngster.

Actually, in reading your "quick trigger" judgments and accusations, one could easily come to the conclusion that you are the troll. I find you much more annoying than Dr. Z. At least he talks football, you just stalk and attack. Gentlemen, we have a troll onboard - he goes by Buffalo Billy and Merle Haggard, mpl's who knows what other username. LOL.

Thanks. I'll start tracking this youngster.

fixed it for ya

BTW I think he must have like 5 accounts so he can "support himself when he is attacked for being a trollhole.

Serious posts only please. Thanks all.

OK.

I'm completely serious when I tell you that you've chosen your screen name well.

An ape who carries on an act of being well-educated while aggressively and intentionally pursuing ignorance for both himself and his tribe.

Perfect ***** <- there, I have an asterisk key too, see?!

Blasted Merle, you found me out. I'm the real troll here, creating self-indulgent meaningless threads for every (stupid) thought in my head to make the monkeys dance for my own ego.

Or, just a thought, would you be comfortable putting the issue of who the troll is to a vote? I bet not!

Blasted Merle, you found me out. I'm the real troll here, creating self-indulgent meaningless threads for every (stupid) thought in my head to make the monkeys dance for my own ego.

Well "Billy" thanks for admitting it. Anyone whose sole purpose is to single out, stalk and insult other members ad nauseum is a troll. Start posting about the Buffalo Bills as opposed to stalking and ranting on with goofy conspiracy theories that are whispered to you by voices in your pointy head.