NFL Week One TV Maps

FluffHead

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There actually is a game considered less TV worthy than ours. Cleveland at Tampa. lol

Thank god most of us will be at the game.

Edited by Lv-Bills

According to WRGB channel 6 website, the Bills game is on in Albany. I would hope and expect that to be correct. Although Albany may be geographically closer to Boston, there are far more Bills fans than Patriot fans.

If the game is not on locally, there are several Bills bars. The best being Ravenswood in Clifton Park in my opinion.

Edited by Saratoga Leo

The Erie stations are only obligated to play the away games. Because of that they barely ever play home games if there's a conflict with either the Steelers or the Browns.

Hmmm I was unaware of that stipulation. They've been on EVERY time I've been home, and never have they taken a back seat to the Clowns... may be I'm just super lucky, or may be it changed this year)

Oh sweet Jesus...Gus Johnson and Tasker for the Bills game. Thank God I'll be there and not have to listen to those two.

I wonder what CBS will do for the Green Bay game next week?. That's one of the few opportunities they'll have to broadcast one of the teams they've decided are going to be good this year. So maybe we'll catch a break and get some decent announcers.

Hmmm I was unaware of that stipulation. They've been on EVERY time I've been home, and never have they taken a back seat to the Clowns... may be I'm just super lucky, or may be it changed this year)

I don't live in Erie anymore, so I don't know if it has changed. And admittedly, they get bumped less often for the Browns then the Steelers, but it still happens with regularity.

And it always seemed like the city was going to implode on weekend the Browns and Steelers played but the Bills were away, playing at the same time.

FOX has the GB game

CBS will have the Green Bay game. The visiting team in an interleague game determines the network that covers it, excluding the nationally televised games (NBC, ESPN).

Also, DirecTv is having a free preview of Sunday Ticket for Week One. They had it last year (where you could follow you're fantasy players in live scoring) and they sent a message to each DirecTv receiver as a reminder.

FOX has the GB game

No, Champaign Mike has it right. So CBS will only have the chance to broadcast Green Bay when they host the two AFC East teams this year (assuming one isn't an NBC or ESPN game). The other two AFC games are on the road. So, maybe we'll get the #1 announcing team for a change.