Former Bills not sticking with new teams

Just a quick list of former Bills that didn't make the final cut

Derek Fine (TE) Hou

Sam Aiken (WR) NE

Josh Reed (WR) SD

JP Losman (QB) Sea

Not a big list. But then we haven't exactly been stockpiling talent either over the years.

And that should suprize anyone how?

Don't forget Ko Simpson

That's one of the bigger disappointments for me with the Bills. I have been an admirer of the S.Carolina Gamecocks since the greatest college coach ever, Lou Holtz, took over the reigns. I still watched them even after he left, and yes, even though Spurrier is there currently. Anyway, Ko Simpson was a STUD for USC. The guy was a huge gamer and always around the ball. When he fell to us in the draft, I was ecstatic when we picked him. I thought for sure he'd be on the team for a long time. Oh well....

That's one of the bigger disappointments for me with the Bills. I have been an admirer of the S.Carolina Gamecocks since the greatest college coach ever, Lou Holtz, took over the reigns. I still watched them even after he left, and yes, even though Spurrier is there currently. Anyway, Ko Simpson was a STUD for USC. The guy was a huge gamer and always around the ball. When he fell to us in the draft, I was ecstatic when we picked him. I thought for sure he'd be on the team for a long time. Oh well....

Never was the same after the injury.

Josh Reed surprises me. He's not a great receiver, but I think he's good.

This cut doesn't surprise me, only because of his age. He's not worth it to keep around anymore because teams want to develop their young players. Reed isn't talented enough to be a game changer, and he's not a prospect. He had a better than average career in the NFL but I'm not surprised that he's done.