HOLY INTERCEPTIONS! BILLS KEEP 10 DBs???

Dr. Trooth

What DB are the Bills gonna move. They now have 10 on the active roster plus Corto on the PUP... and could play later this season.

Is Whitner, or perhaps McGee, gonna be moved for draft picks or an OL???

there getting vincent jackson didn't you know this already its common knowledge.

What DB are the Bills gonna move. They now have 10 on the active roster plus Corto on the PUP... and could play later this season.

Make that 11 DBs

6 CBs: McGee, Florence, McKelvin, D.Harris, Youboty, Corner

5 Ss: Whitner, Byrd, Wilson, Scott, C.Harris

the only shocker is donald jones over chad jackson. there must be a mental makeup issue we're not aware of because i don't recall a single play by jones and i thought jackson was our 4th best receiver through preseason.

hardy can kiss it.

I think they kept a lot of DBs and LBs to round out the STers. I'd bet that none of them get traded.

No way Whitner gets traded. He's been far and away our best safety this preseason, and the defensive changes seem to have benefitted him greatly.

Special teams would be my bet. Also, playing 6-7 DBs in on a play is not rare. I think most teams keep a lot of DBs, and most teams arent as deep at the position as we are.

No way Whitner gets traded. He's been far and away our best safety this preseason, and the defensive changes seem to have benefitted him greatly.

LOL! I hope you are right. He was drafted by Levy/Jauron, two men who place more emphasis on defensive backs than I for one have ever seen. It would be great if Whitner starts to catch on in year 5, no?

It's gotta be for ST filler. But I don't think the Bills are done tweaking their roster just yet.

OK.

Keep in mind, as mentioned in an article on Buffalo Rumblings, the Bills may not be done 'wheeling and dealing' just yet and are most likely scouring the waiver wire. They are short at TE, lack a dominant pass rusher, and IMO are short on the O-line.

Any pick-ups not on the practice squad will most likely be seeing some DB heads rolling.

What I chalked up the decision to is the amount of dbs we will playing at one time. In the preseason (and i dont normally put a lot of stock in the presseason) I saw 6 to 7 dbs playing at one time.

The nickel and dime packages looked to have 4 corners, 3 safeties. Bryon Scott has been playing a lot like a linebacker. I think its a good idea to bring more flexibility.