James Hardy Cut

FluffHead

per schefter

Adam_Schefter: Dolphins weren't only AFC East team today to cut a former second-round pick. Bills cut WR James Hardy, another former second rounder.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

God I wanted this guy to succeed. Oh well.

Who was the Dolphins pick sacked?

EDIT: nm, Pat White, right?

Edited by The Big Cat

per schefter

Adam_Schefter: Dolphins weren't only AFC East team today to cut a former second-round pick. Bills cut WR James Hardy, another former second rounder.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Do you remember the "big four"? Malcolm Kelly, James Hardy, Limas Sweed, Devin Thomas. What a weak group that turned out to be.

you can blame the hardy pick on all of us, fans and media alike. Everyone, I mean everyone screamed for a big reciever. The good news is that now there is a guy running the show who will not be swayed by popular opinion . Everyone this year begged for a left tackle and a qb. Needs indeed, but Buddy didn't see a player worth the pick and stuck to his board. NOw if they stayy the course and get lucky here and there this is going to big a very good football teams in a year or two.

Another indictment of the Jauron regime. Also, another reason why you don't want fans making draft picks (Hardy was a fan favorite bc of how big he was).

I was opposed to cutting him up until I saw some of the tape from the Lions game. The guy has 0 burst off the line and pretty poor route running. Lethal combination whether you are 6-5 or 5-8.

Anyways, too bad. But, yes, absolute gross pick.

He can be added to the bin w/:

-McCargo

-Losman

-Wright

-Simpson

-Preston (2005 draft)

-T. Anderson

-Euhus (2004 draft)

-McGahee

I won't even mention the low impact (but not bust) 1st rounder bin:

-Lynch

-Maybin

-Whitner

-McKelvin

-Parrish

I should note that I'm of the belief that Maybin will improve, that Lynch is a solid player, and that Parrish will have a big season. And Whitner and McKelvin are both good players. But, man, where are the pro bowlers (other than Lynch)? I'll stop beating the horse.

When do fans make draft picks? But you think we should have cut him based on film you watched? So we should cut players based on film fans watch? I don't get your post.

Parrish was a 1st round draft pick? 2nd round, 55th overall.

I'm not sure I understand what horse you're beating.