George Bush is a man who was born on third base

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This just in: George Bush isn't President anymore. Welcome to August 2010.

The ripples from the tidal wave that was George W. Bush are still out there. And it seems to me the right of this country has not learned it's lesson regarding electing morons to office (as evidenced by Sarah Palins popularity).

The ripples from the tidal wave that was George W. Bush are still out there.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! The "ripples" from your failed political ideology are what spawned George W. Bush.

And it seems to me the right of this country has not learned it's lesson regarding electing morons to office (as evidenced by Sarah Palins popularity).

Says the guy who helped elect Barack Obama. You've met the hypocrite and he is YOU.

And it seems to me the right of this country has not learned it's lesson regarding electing morons to office (as evidenced by Sarah Palins popularity).

I love how the best example you could muster was someone who literally lost the only recent election she took part in, and is no longer in office.

Seriously conner, did anyone ever tell you that you're a moron?

Liberals deranged hatred of Bush only illustrates what blindly partisan dupes they are. They can't blame him for any of his true blunders (medicare expansion, farm and steel subsidies, no child left behind [which Ted Kennedy wrote], etc.) because those are all liberal stances. All they've got is "Bush Lied People Died" and "Halliburton".

This was made painfully obvious when they ran John F'n Kerry who despite running against "the worst President of all time" couldn't break with any Bush policies. His whole campaign was basically I'll do the same thing as Bush but I'll do it better...and I was in Viet Nam.

The ripples from the tidal wave that was George W. Bush are still out there. And it seems to me the right of this country has not learned it's lesson regarding electing morons to office (as evidenced by Sarah Palins popularity).

Only conner.

Edited by RkFast

Liberals deranged hatred of Bush only illustrates what blindly partisan dupes they are. They can't blame him for any of his true blunders (medicare expansion, farm and steel subsidies, no child left behind [which Ted Kennedy wrote], etc.) because those are all liberal stances. All they've got is "Bush Lied People Died" and "Halliburton".

This was made painfully obvious when they ran John F'n Kerry who despite running against "the worst President of all time" couldn't break with any Bush policies. His whole campaign was basically I'll do the same thing as Bush but I'll do it better...and I was in Viet Nam.

Jesus Christ, you seem relatively non-retarded most of the time. Can you not see that current incarnation of this on the other side of the blue/red divide?

Perhaps this is a human nature thing as opposed to a strictly Liberal thing...

Let's see.....Bush slashed tax rates and the government went into the red.

Bush launched two extremely expensive wars and borrowed to pay for them

Bush pushed through several major entitlement programs just for the elderly--not the undeserving poor, so no complaints from the older voters--all on credit

Obama bailed out the financial system when the whole economy was going to crash

Who is maily responsible for our structural deficits?

Bush pushed through several major entitlement programs just for the elderly--not the undeserving poor, so no complaints from the older voters--all on credit

Bush was/still should be the decider. Don't be unpatriotic.

To your first point, yes.

To your second point, yes.

To your third point, yes.

To your fourth point, false, a little bit of revision of history don't you think. TARP was done under Bush.

To your last point, Bush is very responsible for some of our structural deficit concerns, but the wars don't fall in that category as it is not a structural issue.

However, BO is continuing the war in Afghanistan, he is EXPANDING the Prescription drug entitlement from the Bush era by closing the DONUT HOLE, and BO is looking to continue the Bush tax cuts for the "middle class", which make up 80% of the entire Bush Tax cuts. Did you know that, that it made up 80% of the entire Bush tax cuts?

Also, the health insurance bill is another ENORMOUS entitlement program which is structural.

So speaking from a FACTUAL point of view, Obamas future for the U.S would make him more responsible for future STRUCTURAL deficits.

Remember before you respond, I went into FACTUAL detail on every point you brought up.

Edited by Magox

I love how the best example you could muster was someone who literally lost the only recent election she took part in, and is no longer in office.

Seriously conner, did anyone ever tell you that you're a moron?

47% of Republicans think the woman is qualified to be President. That is a staggeringly high number, and proves that 47% of Republicans have learned nothing from Bush.

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2010/10/60-minutes-poll-201010?currentPage=all

And AD, !@#$ off, Obama kicks ass.

Jesus Christ, you seem relatively non-retarded most of the time. Can you not see that current incarnation of this on the other side of the blue/red divide?

Perhaps this is a human nature thing as opposed to a strictly Liberal thing...

I'm well aware that it happens on both sides. The libs are just far more shrill and fanatical about it and often with far less substantial arguments.

The Tea Party crowd, for instance, has very specific gripes and tend to be a lot more civilized in their discourse and demonstration than their leftward counterparts. Plus, as much as people resent the condescension of Obama, there isn't the widespread personal hatred of the man like their was for W.

And I know Hannity does it too, but to listen to a lib, everything that happened in the first two years of Bush's presidency is Bush's fault and eveything that has happened in the first two years of Obama's presidency is Bush's fault too.

Implies causation. Govt was going into the red anyway. However we were in a recession and it was a less retarded from of "stimulus" than your boy in the WH rolled out. How far in the red is he taking us again?

If you want to argue the war was a bad idea I'm sure you could raise some decent points, but relatively speaking, the cost is not a huge factor here.

So is your problem that he passed entitlement programs on credit, or that they didn't give hand outs to even more people, like your oh so victimized poor?

:rolleyes:Anyway

You can start with FDR, throw in some Lyndon Johnson to top it off. Bush certainly didn't help matters, but to blame him as the primary architect of our "structural deficits" is just plain dumb.

P.S. You forgot to say "Halliburton"