John Cusack... Fair and Balanced

Nanker

What Say YOU?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with him - or not?

• Yes, If I had a pair, I'd be the first to slay all of them
    • Yes, If I had a chance, I'd be right behind whomever was doing the shooting
    • Yes, I support him and his views, but I wouldn't pull the trigger
    • Yes, I admire him greatly, but I don't condone violence against humans - or near-humans in this case
    • Yes, But the guy's got a screw loose
    • No
    • No, but I wouldn't mind him having a taste of his own medicine
    • No, but he's not worth 9 grams of lead
    • Other

I don't think that video was as insulting as say, what John Stewart probably showed from the rally. I bet it's a fair portrayal of the people at the rally. Those people were moderately politically informed and more interested in issues than the majority of the country. Do many of them get tripped up and confused? Sure...but I bet the man on the street would do no better discussing the political issues.

I don't think that video was as insulting as say, what John Stewart probably showed from the rally. I bet it's a fair portrayal of the people at the rally. Those people were moderately politically informed and more interested in issues than the majority of the country. Do many of them get tripped up and confused? Sure...but I bet the man on the street would do no better discussing the political issues.

John Stewart cherry picks the dumbest people he can find at these conventions and plays them one after another to create the impression that everyone there is of similar intellect. You can do that at any large event. It doesn't make him intelligent or interesting and it doesn't say anything about the rally. It just shows that John Stewart is a less awkward version of Al Gore.

John Stewart cherry picks the dumbest people he can find at these conventions and plays them one after another to create the impression that everyone there is of similar intellect. You can do that at any large event. It doesn't make him intelligent or interesting and it doesn't say anything about the rally. It just shows that John Stewart is a less awkward version of Al Gore.

You shouldn't say that about Fox News reporters, it isn't nice.

Edited by Booster4324

Yes. You would fall in that category of being hooked.

How so? Stewart is an admitted liberal. Fox is "fair and balanced" and he pokes fun at their regular commentators. Many of whom claim to be non-partisan. I consider you an actual conservative for the record. Perhaps I was wrong if you think Stewart does not raise valid criticisms at least occasionally.

How so? Stewart is an admitted liberal. Fox is "fair and balanced" and he pokes fun at their regular commentators. Many of whom claim to be non-partisan. I consider you an actual conservative for the record. Perhaps I was wrong if you think Stewart does not raise valid criticisms at least occasionally.

Isint that just about everyone of the media talking heads?

Another one get's hooked.

Booster Jeez, stop bringing pillows to a knife fight- just say "NO you're hooked, infinity, no reversies, NAAAAA" and get with the level of this conversation.

Isint that just about everyone of the media talking heads?

Agreed, and I will freely grant most (numerically) are liberal at times. However, once you start touting that your guys (no offense) have the majority of the ratings on television and radio, it becomes increasingly difficult to say it is a liberal media.

Jon Stewart is better than most.

Booster Jeez, stop bringing pillows to a knife fight- just say "NO you're hooked, infinity, no reversies, NAAAAA" and get with the level of this conversation.

I have respect for Magox. I assume your post was sarcasm.

Agreed, and I will freely grant most (numerically) are liberal at times. However, once you start touting that your guys (no offense) have the majority of the ratings on television and radio, it becomes increasingly difficult to say it is a liberal media.

Jon Stewart is better than most.

I have respect for Magox. I assume your post was sarcasm.

Just because one network that leans right has the best ratings doesn't mean that the majority of the media doesn't lean left.