John Cusack... Fair and Balanced

Nanker

What Say YOU?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with him - or not?

• Yes, If I had a pair, I'd be the first to slay all of them
    • Yes, If I had a chance, I'd be right behind whomever was doing the shooting
    • Yes, I support him and his views, but I wouldn't pull the trigger
    • Yes, I admire him greatly, but I don't condone violence against humans - or near-humans in this case
    • Yes, But the guy's got a screw loose
    • No
    • No, but I wouldn't mind him having a taste of his own medicine
    • No, but he's not worth 9 grams of lead
    • Other

Well then, I expect to see a thread for each Colbert/Stewart joke regarding Fox News also. I'm pretty sure Stewart calls Fox News a terrorist command center a few weeks back. Go grab your angry mob and lynch him for it.

But yeah I built a SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER last week. It looks just like a really authentic SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER, the same as they used to build back in the 50's.

Edited by conner

Well then, I expect to see a thread for each Colbert/Stewart joke regarding Fox News also. I'm pretty sure Stewart calls Fox News a terrorist command center a few weeks back. Go grab your angry mob and lynch him for it.

But yeah I built a SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER last week. It looks just like a really authentic SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER, the same as they used to build back in the 50's.

You're right. It's not like a wackjob who has a beef with a media company could do something dumb like strap explosives and take people hostage.

No chance of that happening at all.

In his own mind, that is.

"I AM FOR A SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND OUTSIDE THE OFFICES OR DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP WELFARE FREAKS," Cusack tweeted.

The correct quote was "I AM FOR THE SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND INSIDE THE OFFICES OF DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP (God of Plagues) MALFARE FREAKS," not a threat, just showing support for republicans freedom of religious worship.- not that all republicans worship Satan, in fact I know that Dick Cheney doesn't worship Satan, it's more like a mutual admiration.

not that all republicans worship Satan, in fact I know that Dick Cheney doesn't worship Satan, .

I'm not too sure about that, I remember seeing a scientific poll conducted by Daily Kos and the result concluded that he indeed was satan.

I'm not too sure about that, I remember seeing a scientific poll conducted by Daily Kos and the result concluded that he indeed was satan.

Not so, Satan is a better dresser, can get laid without chloroform , and can make a speech not considered a war-crime.

The correct quote was "I AM FOR THE SATANIC DEATH CULT CENTER AT FOX NEWS HQ AND INSIDE THE OFFICES OF DICK ARMEY AND NEWT GINGRICH-and all the GOP (God of Plagues) MALFARE FREAKS," not a threat, just showing support for republicans freedom of religious worship.- not that all republicans worship Satan, in fact I know that Dick Cheney doesn't worship Satan, it's more like a mutual admiration.

Well no ****, hi is satan.