I guess I gotta bring the cold water again.

ICE

Guest Guest_billsfaninfla_*

ICE is not a bills fan I have said this before is is simply a lonley man who has nothing in his life except his hatred of bledsoe so curl up and die you bastard because bledsoe carried this team today

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At the beginning of the year we were losing but ICE was cheering the team on. Now that he is whining everytime we lose and saying that we will lose if we depend on Bledsoe's arm we win.

I will take negative ICE anyday.

The Dolphins have been playing a lot harder since that interim coach took over. Bear in mind that at in the offseason, there were people picking them to win the Super Bowl. Granted, that was before Rickey retired, Boston got hurt for the year, they traded away Ogonguleye, and some other bad stuff happened. Also those guys would have been wrong anyway, because you can't build an O-line with players like St. Clair. But still. The Dolphins are a better team than their record indicates. If they were in the NFC West, they'd probably be 8-8 (they are 2-2 against NFC West teams). Even teams like Pittsburgh and New England sometimes have close wins against inferior teams.

Since some are calling me out by name.

We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in all of football. They have an part time head coach and it still took....

7 turnovers...

A Kickoff return for a TD...

A Defensive return for a TD..

To beat the 2nd worst team in all of football.

146964[/snapback]

Last 8 games: 6-2. STFU.

We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in all of football. They have an part time head coach and it still took....

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

Thanks ICE. You know, until I read your post, I was happy that they won...even though I knew it was somehow wrong. I just couldn't quite put my finger on why it was wrong.

But your decisive and penetrating analysis crystallized everything for me. It's clear to me now that this was actually a loss, and the Bills are SUCH a bad team that they're the only team in history to actually lose a game despite ending the game with more points than the opponent. Thanks for clearing that up for me...

Thanks ICE.  You know, until I read your post, I was happy that they won...even though I knew it was somehow wrong.  I just couldn't quite put my finger on why it was wrong.

But your decisive and penetrating analysis crystallized everything for me.  It's clear to me now that this was actually a loss, and the Bills are SUCH a bad team that they're the only team in history to actually lose a game despite ending the game with more points than the opponent.  Thanks for clearing that up for me...

147095[/snapback]

:w00t:

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

you forgot this part:

...and needed BLEDSOE of all people to win the game for them! :w00t:

I KNEW you wanted to type that part ICE, but were too mentally exhausted to do so.

Ice, maybe you should consider finding another team to cheer for, The Bills won today, maybe it was not pretty, but since this is not figure skating you don't get points for style...

The team is 6-6 and is starting to look like a real possibility for a playoff team...

If that does not make you happy, then become a Steeler or Patriots or Eagles or Colts or Falcons fan...

ICE everytime you open your mouth you make the rest of us even more certain that you know absolutely nothing about football...because creating turnovers and not only scoring on offense is what separates teams...another thing stevestojan for brains...what did you think about drew today?