I guess I gotta bring the cold water again.

ICE

Since some are calling me out by name.

We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in all of football. They have an part time head coach and it still took....

7 turnovers...

A Kickoff return for a TD...

A Defensive return for a TD..

To beat the 2nd worst team in all of football.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We damn near lost to the 2nd worst team in all of football. They have an part time head coach and it still took....

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

Ya, aside from the turnovers the defense really played like ass today. Good thing Drew was there to pick them up.

Are you going to bash the defense now?

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

Thats what a terrbile Defensive 1st quarter will do....

Now, you all know what to expect from ICE. He provides everything you crave, someone whos gonna take the other side of the comon sense view just so you can hammer him. Its a love hate thing, yall love to hate him and you love it when he doesnt let you down by providing the dumb a$$ view on everything good.

Earlier in the week you were saying that this was going to be a tough game. Now you are again trying to denigrate a victory because of your never ending crusade against Bledsoe.

Pour some of that cold water over yourself and WAKE UP.

Personally I thought Miami played above there capabilities for the 1st half. The Bills dominated the 2nd half

Good temas make adjustments at half time something the Bills were incapable of during the 1st half of the season.

The team is improving

Personally I thought Miami played above there capabilities for the 1st half. The Bills dominated the 2nd half

Good temas make adjustments at half time something the Bills were incapable of during the 1st half of the season.

The team is improving

146994[/snapback]

During the game, I was yelling for it to hit halftime because the Bills always seem to come out strong after the break. Unlike last year's squad, this team actually MAKES halftime adjustments.

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

You are the same person who said the score does not matter when we lost the close games?

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Its a shame that you can't enjoy creating 7 turnovers, a kickoff return for a TD, a defensive return for a TD, sweeping the Phins, winning while not relying entirely on Willis, seeing Evans get two sweet TDs, having Drew go for 4 TDs and no picks, and having this team go 6-2 in its last eight after starting 0-4.

Its a shame that you'd be feeling better if this team were playing as it did when it was 0-4.

You consider yourself the most objective Bills fan on this board...and apparently the only who truely knowns whats best for this team. Well Ice, you have little to no company on your bandwagon of doom. Please continue your compaign of negativity as the rest of us enjoy of the rebirth of this team, and the return of the Buffalo Bills to league-wide respectability.

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

Well considering that this was supposed to be a “Trap Game” I think the Bills played a pretty good game against a division rival on the road. Yeah, the defense started out sucking a big one, but they stepped up in the second half. A win is a win. Enjoy it.

7 turnovers...

146964[/snapback]

But we won - I am happy! :w00t: