[please fix subject]Last Snap in Buffalo

Wizard

Yes...I'm not a huge Fitzpatrick fan...but the guy has more experience and got the most crucial snaps in the backup position over Brohm.

Fitzpatrick sealed his roster spot tonight as well as David Nelson, Reggie Corner, and Ellis Lankster.

That leaves Brohm out of the equation.

Guest dog14787

Yes...I'm not a huge Fitzpatrick fan...but the guy has more experience and got the most crucial snaps in the backup position over Brohm.

Fitzpatrick sealed his roster spot tonight as well as David Nelson, Reggie Corner, and Ellis Lankster.

Brown goes to the practice squad, Brohm isn't going anywhere in my opinion

Reggie Corner got lucky on a play where he was 5 yards behind his cover ... he didn't do much to help his position. He was beat badly off the line.

I agree Fitzy is the better backup option and good for him i like and respect fitzy. Lankster has been beaten alot this preseason...curious why you think hes got a roster spot?

Brohm could be out but i wouldnt be surprised if we traded fitzy and kept Brohm....He has much better upside than Fitzy

Lankster?? All this kid has done is get smoked repeatedly every game. If you meant he sealed his roster spot on a one way ticket out of town, then ya, I agree...

Tim Graham's thoughts included a Fitz trade:

"Maybe the Bills were showcasing Ryan Fitzpatrick for a potential trade (hello, Arizona?). Otherwise, Brohm can't like the fact he quarterbacked only two series late in the fourth quarter. Brohm threw one pass, an incompletion."

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive subject lines. The topic starter can edit the subject line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.