I've seen a weird animal near my house

Huuuge Bills

That you need to kill it to figure out what it is?

Somehow I doubt the Grand Island police department Would approve of me running down the street with a loaded rifle looking to kill some random animal they've probably never seen.

Besides, The only times I have seen it is when I'm driving by at 50 MPH. I think I just have to buy a camera, get lucky one night and get a picture of it. Maybe post it here, or ask around to see if anyone can identify it.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll update this if I ever get a good picture of it. :thumbsup:

Somehow I doubt the Grand Island police department Would approve of me running down the street with a loaded rifle looking to kill some random animal they've probably never seen.

Besides, The only times I have seen it is when I'm driving by at 50 MPH. I think I just have to buy a camera, get lucky one night and get a picture of it. Maybe post it here, or ask around to see if anyone can identify it.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll update this if I ever get a good picture of it. :thumbsup:

Remember son, nothing good happens at 12:45AM.

Geez dude I doubt you have a Bently but you can still run it over.

Come on! Get one of these for a buck fifty and put all doubt aside.

Not sure but DC Tom might be right though. Just sayin'.

Come on! Get one of these for a buck fifty and put all doubt aside.

Not sure but DC Tom might be right though. Just sayin'.

Thats a great idea, but, he might end up with great pictures of his car, a homeless dude, and all the other criters that run by. My idea was better (get a live trap so he can keep it as a pet).

I ran over one of these with my Bently one time. I was looking for squirrells and saw it but figured what the heck. Is that it?

Fisher Cat.. That's what I thought of, right off the bat.. I've never seen one personally, but my parents have claimed to see them where they live. (Wayne County) My mother won't go outside the house at night, for fear of seeing one. (They live on a pretty rural road.) Apparently, their mating call does indeed sound like a screaming child. Probably what scares my mom so much.

I think it's The Dean.

Shiv the mofo

Thats a great idea, but, he might end up with great pictures of his car, a homeless dude, and all the other criters that run by. My idea was better (get a live trap so he can keep it as a pet).

Why would he want to keep a homeless dude as a pet?

Much too small to be a wolf.

That fisher cat is the right size, and right color. But the legs are too fat, and it has very small ears. Maybe a fisher cat and coyote/ jackal/ fox/ wolf/ dog somehow made dirty cross species love and this thing was the end result.

A guy I work with also saw it, he came to the same conclusion that I did.

Cat...hum...could it be a black opossum?