Who are you watching closely tonight?

#1 Every Left tackle for Buffalo

#2 Brian Brohm.

#3 Jonathan Stupar, one of my favorites, remember I said that!!

#4 Aaron Maybin, why not?

#5 Chan Gailey, I always watch the coach.

How about you?

-DIEHARD 1967

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

#1 Every Left tackle for Buffalo

#2 Brian Brohm.

#3 Jonathan Stupar, one of my favorites, remember I said that!!

#4 Aaron Maybin, why not?

#5 Chan Gailey, I always watch the coach.

How about you?

-DIEHARD 1967

1. The QB

2. The entire OL

3. The LBs

Well, there are a lot of positions I'd like to see good play from.

I think firstly we have to hope the O-line plays good in all facets of it's game. Then, we want the QB's to play good behind the good line; if the line is playing bad, then it'll be hard to judge the QB play. Our recievers will have a good chance to show what they can do against a good secondary. We know our running game will be fine, so I want to see how the offense works, all around, in the passing game.

On defense, I'd like to see the 3-4 look as it's going to be on a lot of downs. I want to see our OLB's getting to the QB. I want to see Troupe and Williams playing NT. I'd like to see Ellis, Maybin, and Coleman at the LB spots, along with Moats on the inside, and Carrington at DE.

I know it's a lot of guys, but I want to see how they look in their respective positions. We can't really take too much out of the game on account of game planning, but, there are some things that do translate into being able to predict success later in the season - like how Spiller runs, for instance, or whether the recievers get after the ball. Do the linebackers cover well, get after the QB, tackling... So, good fundamentals.