Saturdays game is blacked out

CodeMonkey

But there will be a tape delay broadcast on ch.7 right?

PTR

I just went to WKBW's site, and they said it will be shown Sunday 8 pm.

Doesn't apply to us out of towners with NFL network right?

That is correct. The Bills listed the replay times on their site - Sunday 2 am, Monday 7 am.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-Bengals-Kids-Day-game-blacked-out-locally/b50f7186-ae28-42be-9a9f-f1f4117be47d

The Buffalo Bills announced today that Saturday’s Kids Day preseason game against the Cincinnati Bengals at Ralph Wilson Stadium has not sold out and will be blacked out on local television. Last season’s September 3, 2009 Bills preseason game vs. the Detroit Lions was the most recent blackout for the team. The Bills vs. Bengals Kids Day game will be shown locally on tape delay. Check local listings for times and dates.

I gave my ticket away but I'll still be able to watch it live at home. I'll watch it on the NFL broadcast. Now some may think I was crazy to pay almost $40 to watch the preseason on the internet, but I think it's worth it. I'll have a HD broadcast on my computer.

I gave my ticket away but I'll still be able to watch it live at home. I'll watch it on the NFL broadcast. Now some may think I was crazy to pay almost $40 to watch the preseason on the internet, but I think it's worth it. I'll have a HD broadcast on my computer.

Where on the Internet can I find the HD broadcast? Will that broadcast be live?

But there will be a tape delay broadcast on ch.7 right?

PTR

Has anyone found anything about a taped replay of the game being broadcast in the Syracuse area?

Yes, I know about the NFL network replays but I am talking Time Warner so that doesn't apply.