Here's the video of Gailey's discussion with the heckler's

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats it? That's what all the commotion is about?

I saw the hecklers in camp a few days ago, there were reporters, cameraman, and fans that were either confronting them or wanting to, it was only a matter of time before someone official did something. Wish it was security that stepped in first, oh well.

Still, this is like the Maybin hit earlier, so much written, yet when seen on film, it's not much to do about anything.

To think of all the self-extracted sperm that was dispensed on this board by retard rodeo over this issue, wow.

I think maybe we just caught the tail end of what was said.

I like that Gailey let them have it. (not saying you didn't)

Oh, I'm in favor of it too. Kinda ballsy in the corporate NFL environment, but he was a cool-headed cat about it.

Edited by bobblehead

Well, Gailey has out-alphaed a group of teenage punks. Next up, Bellicheat.

PS, how is it that not one of the dozen under 20 hecklers tweeted about this, facebooked about this, had video of it themselves, etc, etc. How is it that the media covering The Bills hasn't found at just ONE of these clowns (assuming he/she's over 18).

I agree that it's a "non-issue" but it's also the kind of TMZ moment that makes television and radio producers froth at the mouth. Dozens of cameras and mics there, and nothing? For shame, WNY media, for shame. Don't you know we're knee deep in the tabloid era? Get with the times! :doh:

I think maybe we just caught the tail end of what was said.

I like that Gailey let them have it. (not saying you didn't)

No that was it 'sphere. Channel 7 has much better video here.

PS, how is it that not one of the dozen under 20 hecklers tweeted about this, facebooked about this, had video of it themselves, etc, etc. How is it that the media covering The Bills hasn't found at just ONE of these clowns (assuming he/she's over 18).

I agree that it's a "non-issue" but it's also the kind of TMZ moment that makes television and radio producers froth at the mouth. Dozens of cameras and mics there, and nothing? For shame, WNY media, for shame. Don't you know we're knee deep in the tabloid era? Get with the times! :doh:

I don't think there was a dozen of them. Watch the video. I think he is singling out 2 or 3. Hopefully they are too embarrased to own up to it. They should be.

No that was it 'sphere. Channel 7 has much better video here.

I don't think there was a dozen of them. Watch the video. I think he is singling out 2 or 3. Hopefully they are too embarrased to own up to it. They should be.

"Chandemonium" I love it :thumbsup:

The dumbstruck look on their faces is priceless.

Wow, that other video quite literally tells the whole story. Props to WKBW.

Those lads were dumbstruck, indeed! Not surprisingly. In a 10 second "admonishing," Gailey showed more emotion than we've seen from a Bills HC in a LONG time. Ever once see Jauron get that worked up? The notion is laughable. Murlarkey? Forget it.

Could Chan's fire indicate a long awaited emergence from the darkest days of a dismal decade?

Look guys you have to love this guy, Lou Saban was the same way!

When was the last time a coach stood up to the fans?

Personally, I think we are moving in the right dirrection.

The players are going to rally behind a coach like that....trust me, been there!

Dick Jauron would have smiled and said, well the fans were a little noisy today.

Edited by DIE HARD 1967

Sullivan needs to wait for the regular season. the Bills aren't doing anything special to hide their pass rush. That is what the 3-4 is all about. Being unpredication with the rush and disguising it. They bills aren't going to show their hand in preseason.

I like Poz and Mitchell in the middle to stop the run. Kelsey and Ellis will be decent on pass rush. AGainst Indy they almost had Manning a few times with basic pass rushes.

The defense will be good IMO.

i was hoping to talk to one of the youngsters afterward, but was forced to talk to coach and other players about what happened. by the time i had a free moment, it was impossible to find the them in the crowd.

jw

i was hoping to talk to one of the youngsters afterward, but was forced to talk to coach and other players about what happened. by the time i had a free moment, it was impossible to find the them in the crowd.

jw

is this the type of juice that excites the ap? seems like work for local guys, but i'm not surprised you were on the scent!