Pat White might be released soon.

Justice

Looks like the Dolphins will be parting ways with a QB soon, but that guy won't be Thigpen. The Dolphins already announced that Pat White won't be getting any playing time this Friday, in the all important game three of the preseason.

BTW. No I don't want Pat White here in Buffalo. Just passing some info along to those that want Thigpen.

Edited by b.harami98

Doesn't necessarily mean that he will be the one cut, he might just be one that they don't feel they need to evaluate more of and have 1-2 others they want to look at more to decide who to cut.

More then likely they will be cutting him, I'm just saying its possible, you never know ..............

Doesn't necessarily mean that he will be the one cut, he might just be one that they don't feel they need to evaluate more of and have 1-2 others they want to look at more to decide who to cut.

More then likely they will be cutting him, I'm just saying its possible, you never know ..............

Possibly, but highly unlikely. Pat White only got three snaps in all of their preseason games and two of those snaps were to kneel the ball. He's a goner.

BTW. The all-mighty Parcells has really dropped the ball with some free agent signings as well as draft picks, such as, Pat White, Enest Wilford, Jake Grove, Gibril Wilson, Patrick Turner, Justin Smiley, Phillip Merling, and Akin Ayodele.

I think it's about time for the Bill Parcells Law Of Diminishing Returns (BPLODR for short) to kick in...the Fish are O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D this season.

I think it all depends on their defense. The offense is capable enough with a foundation of Brown/Williams running the ball and Henne showed me he can play the game last year, but their D is a huge question mark.

Looks like the Dolphins will be parting ways with a QB soon, but that guy won't be Thigpen. The Dolphins already announced that Pat White won't be getting any playing time this Friday, in the all important game three of the preseason.

BTW. No I don't want Pat White here in Buffalo. Just passing some info along to those that want Thigpen.

Using a high pick to draft a QB who would only play in wildcat formations when they already had RBs familiar with quarterbacking the wildcat was pretty dumb.

Possibly, but highly unlikely. Pat White only got three snaps in all of their preseason games and two of those snaps were to kneel the ball. He's a goner.

BTW. The all-mighty Parcells has really dropped the ball with some free agent signings as well as draft picks, such as, Pat White, Enest Wilford, Jake Grove, Gibril Wilson, Patrick Turner, Justin Smiley, Phillip Merling, and Akin Ayodele.

Wasn't Ted Guinn Jr another one of his picks that was a bust or was that before BP?

Doesn't the fact that he may be cut mean anything?

Like, maybe he ain't any good? :doh:

At least he mans up and cuts them. This team has had Kelsay as a starter since he came into the league, Ellsion is still on the roster, and they are still giving Maybin the benifit of the doubt. Why cant we move on and get someone on the roster who might contribute in a positive way?

I wouldnt count out Patrick Turner or Phillip Merling just yet...I think they will be decent players.

I think it's about time for the Bill Parcells Law Of Diminishing Returns (BPLODR for short) to kick in...the Fish are O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D this season.

:lol: Yes, the "Law" that applies to an individual (until it is broken and one comes up with some other way to hand wave) so we can feel good that we don't have to suffer someone like Parcells turning the Bills fortunes around. :thumbsup:

BTW, the first 4 picks of the BP Dolphins era were: LT, DE, QB, DE. Yes, what an idiot. Long, Merling, Henne, and Langford don't see all that horrible for guys going into their 3rd year. I mean if we're supposed to wait 5-6 years for Maybinot B-), why rush to judgment on the Porpoise picks?

I mean if we're supposed to wait 5-6 years for Maybinot B-), why rush to judgment on the Porpoise picks?

Yeah, right Sisyphus.

The 50% of Bills fans who actually support Maybin are willing to wait 5-6 years for him to "arrive." Do you even read these threads? Maybin if anything, is on an unfairly short leash.

Glad you can be trusted to speak objectively and truthfully (sarcasm).

p.s.-Don't lose any sleep about what these sorts of slanted statements do to your credibility or the respect that others might have for you. You just go on and do your thing.

Aah...But...But....I have heard of him and Buddy Nix is no match for Parcells in the division as far as personnel is concerned :worthy: Just like how Belichek has got most of the FA signings and Drafting wrong in the past few seasons.

Can't pin that one on him. "The Ted Ginn Family" was Cam Cameron's infamous pick....

However to Cameron's credit, neither has Brady Quinn gone on to be a pro-bowl QB, hell...he is not even a starting QB. Just saying...how the talking heads in ESPN were clamoring for Cam's head when he made the Ginn pick while the mighty Quinn was sitting in the Green room.

The Bills aren't going to be getting either one, methinks.

Yeah, right Sisyphus.

The 50% of Bills fans who actually support Maybin are willing to wait 5-6 years for him to "arrive." Do you even read these threads? Maybin if anything, is on an unfairly short leash.

Glad you can be trusted to speak objectively and truthfully (sarcasm).

p.s.-Don't lose any sleep about what these sorts of slanted statements do to your credibility or the respect that others might have for you. You just go on and do your thing.

Sheesh, I even put a smiley. It's called exaggeration, numbnuts.

:lol: Yes, the "Law" that applies to an individual (until it is broken and one comes up with some other way to hand wave) so we can feel good that we don't have to suffer someone like Parcells turning the Bills fortunes around. :thumbsup:

BTW, the first 4 picks of the BP Dolphins era were: LT, DE, QB, DE. Yes, what an idiot. Long, Merling, Henne, and Langford don't see all that horrible for guys going into their 3rd year. I mean if we're supposed to wait 5-6 years for Maybinot B-), why rush to judgment on the Porpoise picks?

Parcells has had three GM positions: with the Jets, Cowboys, and Dolphins. During Parcells' time with the Jets, that team finished 9-7, 12-4, and 8-8. During Parcells' time as the Cowboys' GM/head coach, they finished 10-6, 6-10, 9-7, and 9-7. In two seasons as the Dolphins' GM, Parcells has gone 11-5 and 7-9.

During Parcells' first year as GM (for all three teams combined), his teams have averaged ten wins a season. During Parcells' subsequent years as GM, his teams have averaged 8.5 wins a season. At least based on the limited data available, it would appear Parcells qua GM is better at creating a dramatic improvement in year one of his tenure, than he is at sustaining and building on the initial improvement.

If an NFL team is to play at a high level over the course of a number of years, it will typically be because it has done a good job of assembling a good group of core players. Then you use free agency and lower draft picks to fill in the holes. Parcells' inability to achieve first-rate results over a sustained period of time suggests that his first-year successes have not primarily come from building a core of good, young football players. Instead, those first year improvements have come as a result of acquiring aging veterans who can still play well (such as Chad Pennington), large numbers of second-rate players who were better than the second-rate players they replaced, and a few core players. There's nothing wrong with any of that in and of itself. It's the inability to do an above-average job of building the core of the team over the long-term that's the problem.