Bravo, Ron Paul

No, Connor's Hero, I perused several english language sites and they all basically said the same thing. I didn't have time to read the Koran in its entirety.

Do you get some kind of joy trying to be an internet bully? You are so intellectually honest that you make up quotes of my answers? I'm getting a picture of what your real life must be like and frankly, it isn't pretty.

So you don't know what the Koran says, you know what several english languange sites say when they quote a translation of the Koran.

Thank you for making my point. Halfwit.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't know what the Koran says, you know what several english languange sites say when they quote a translation of the Koran.

Thank you for making my point. Halfwit.

You read the Koran in Muslim-ese?

Bla Bla Bla Goes Paul as the mosque goes forward. In what millions of Americans believe is an act of religious conquest and taunting, Muslim leaders are ignoring public sentiment and plan – on September 11 – to break ground for a building sponsored by a group which has taken its name from the city that represents Muslim domination of Christian Spain.

Actually, while standing on connor's head.

AKA standing on a pea.

Nimble !@#$er isn't he?

C'mon guys. You give Tom too much credit and conner not enough

conner's head isn't the size of a pea, just his brain. His head is the size of a basketball. So Tom isn't balancing on a pea, he's balancing on a basketball of pretty much solid bone

C'mon guys. You give Tom too much credit and conner not enough

conner's head isn't the size of a pea, just his brain. His head is the size of a basketball. So Tom isn't balancing on a pea, he's balancing on a basketball of pretty much solid bone

If I balance on conner's head at the South Pole, can I see the Arctic?

http://infidelsarecool.com/2006/12/28/overwhelming-evidence-of-i/

I guess it just depends upon where you get your information.

Wat the !@#$s?

The actual text of the Koran

Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection.

What this website you linked to has said the Koran says...

Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax

I mean the Koran is a stupid book, but at least be honest in your criticism of it.

Wat the !@#$s?

I mean the Koran is a stupid book, but at least be honest in your criticism of it.

3rdnlng pwned by conner!

Wat the !@#$s?

It says many things. All I did was link to a site and you disprove it by coming up with a random quote?

3rdnlng pwned by conner!

I think he got you instead.

It says many things. All I did was link to a site and you disprove it by coming up with a random quote?

It was not a random quote. The quote came directly from the reference that the website you linked to references.

http://shup.com/Shup/407312/110726101022-The-text-of-the-Koran-is-undeniable.-How-can-you-be-Muslim-and-still-support-our-Constitution-Mozilla-Firefox.png