Hard Knocks...Sanchez

duey

Just an observation from last night and a related one from last week...

Mark Sanchez appears to be the biggest douche on two feet. His QB coach (Mark Cavanaugh) was giving him a something of a pep talk and Sanchez couldn't even look at him while he was talking. He was rearranging the crap in his duffle bag and couldn't have paid less attention to his coach. Cavanaugh was telling him how to get past his mistakes...basically pick your head up, say f it, and move on. But the Sanchize couldn't be bothered with paying attention as he was dealing with the more important task of sorting his socks and orange tic tacs.

This comes on the heals of last weeks unconfortable mocking of Joe Namath. Namath was at a team meeting and was explaining to Mark how to hold your hands to recieve the snap to reduce fumbles. Mark again couldn't look at the man and was snickering under his breath. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Namath, this little punk couldn't give the man a few minutes of respect?

I'm sure Jets fans everywhere are so happy that Mark feels he knows all there is to know about being a star NFL QB. I shall rejoice every time this arrogant dope tosses a pick, gets sacked, and walks off the field with his heading hanging. :thumbsup:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Sanchez appears to be the biggest douche on two feet. His QB coach (Mark Cavanaugh) was giving him a something of a pep talk and Sanchez couldn't even look at him while he was talking. He was rearranging the crap in his duffle bag and couldn't have paid less attention to his coach. Cavanaugh was telling him how to get past his mistakes...basically pick your head up, say f it, and move on. But the Sanchize couldn't be bothered with paying attention as he was dealing with the more important task of sorting his socks and orange tic tacs.

This comes on the heals of last weeks unconfortable mocking of Joe Namath. Namath was at a team meeting and was explaining to Mark how to hold your hands to recieve the snap to reduce fumbles. Mark again couldn't look at the man and was snickering under his breath. Regardless of what anyone thinks of Namath, this little punk couldn't give the man a few minutes of respect?

I'm sure Jets fans everywhere are so happy that Mark feels he knows all there is to know about being a star NFL QB. I shall rejoice every time this arrogant dope tosses a pick, gets sacked, and walks off the field with his heading hanging. :thumbsup:

Maybe he was just smiling---happy Broadway Joe hadn't been drinking too much before the meeting.

He looks like a headcase. Shotty had that retarded goals talk with him last week, now he has a bracelet on his wrist with goals/achievements written on it. Really sulks after a bad play, not a lot of confidence. Putting a **** load of pressure on himself.

Maybe he was just smiling---happy Broadway Joe hadn't been drinking too much before the meeting.

They didn't get the part on camera where Namath propositioned Sanchez. "I wanna kiss yaaaaa!" Still the best non-football moment in televised football history :thumbsup:

That's great news!!!!!!!!!! I hope that his head gets like Ryan Leaf was in San Diego. It doesn't bother me to know he feels he's too good to listen. I welcome it so when they fail and the Bills come in second in the division, then so be it. I will be the first to post that the all the skeptics need to eat the peanuts out my.......... Get it. The only other good news is Revis is gone the whole year and the patsies guard never signs.

Bills fans hope the other team struggles badly. I would never wish some one gets hurt (cough cough cough) but I'm sure they feel the same way. I hope Sanchez sucks so bad they have to bench him and he has a meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe it was because Joe was prattling on: "you gotta put your thumb to your thumb, like this....or your pinky to your thumb...or your pinky to your pinky."

Joe looks awful. Betty White has a straighter spine at this point. And who dressed the guy? Shorts up to his nipples. I would be snickering too.

Sanchez is the jets achilles heel and will lose them more games than most expect IMO. We'll see how he plays in the rest of the pre-season games but my gut tells me they won't be on top of the division come regular season. I'd pick Miami and Henne over the jets.

Funny, on the sports radio show i was listening to...they were talking about how on the show he seems like a humble guy who lacks confidence and who belittles himself. Kinda' the opposite of a douche. I don't watch Hard Knocks but its funny how people can come to completely different opinions about someone.

Sanchez is the jets achilles heel and will lose them more games than most expect IMO. We'll see how he plays in the rest of the pre-season games but my gut tells me they won't be on top of the division come regular season. I'd pick Miami and Henne over the jets.

Because he looked so good last year and the Phins have a better team?

The sad truth about young players is that let all the "wonderfulness" that gets pumped up their butt go to their head. Maybe Sanchez will be the exception but his behavior says otherwise. Time will tell. I expect he will find this season a lot harder than last.

:thumbsup:

Funny, on the sports radio show i was listening to...they were talking about how on the show he seems like a humble guy who lacks confidence and who belittles himself. Kinda' the opposite of a douche. I don't watch Hard Knocks but its funny how people can come to completely different opinions about someone.

Believe me he's a douche...I have no evidence of coarse, but I can smell a douche 1000 miles away...And that kid is a doucebag...I hope we snap him in two... :thumbsup: