David Nelson Carted Off

Coach55

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He makes the team, with one preseason game as an undrafted rookie? Chan seems to suggest so.

“They’re taking him in for evaluation,” said Gailey. “It doesn’t look good, but I don’t think its long term. The question is whether he’ll be able to get back for the first of the season.”

He makes the team, with one preseason game as an undrafted rookie? Chan seems to suggest so.

“They’re taking him in for evaluation,” said Gailey. “It doesn’t look good, but I don’t think its long term. The question is whether he’ll be able to get back for the first of the season.”

Eh - that's just one of those things a coach says. I wouldn't read much into it.

Let's hope he can come back, he looked really good in the Redskins game.

Only positive is that this gives players like Naaman Roosevelt & Donald Jones more of an opportunity.

IMO Jones looked better than Nelson. Sure with Nelson it would be nice to have such a big target, but man Jones just looked right out there. The last time I saw an undrafted WR look so good for the Bills he became our Safety.

IMO Jones looked better than Nelson. Sure with Nelson it would be nice to have such a big target, but man Jones just looked right out there. The last time I saw an undrafted WR look so good for the Bills he became our Safety.

considering he was the best safety in the NFL against the pass last year, I'd say that was a good move

George Wilson

Going into week 17, QBs had a passer rating of 12.5 throwing to Wilson's coverage area

The only S with a better rating, of 0.0, only played a part of a game

Teams ran over the Bills last year like a child stomping through a flower garden. Why bother to pass when you can chew up the clock and win? I can see why this or that Bills DB had some gaudy figure. I never knew that such was tracked - I guess it's something for an agent to bring up in contract negotiations.

:D

Teams ran over the Bills last year like a child stomping through a flower garden. Why bother to pass when you can chew up the clock and win? I can see why this or that Bills DB had some gaudy figure. I never knew that such was tracked - I guess it's something for an agent to bring up in contract negotiations.

:rolleyes:

Walmart paint!

Yes, because teams don't pass well when they have success running the ball.

thing is, passer rating doesn't depend on how many passes a QB attempts...only how well they do with the passes they do attempt

A guy can have the same passer rating throwing 5 passes as he could throwing 25 passes

Why is it so hard to accept that George Wilson is actually a pretty good football player?