Tyler Thigpen Will Be On The Bills!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miami is looking to trade him. Look at his career stats, age, and what he did in Gaileys offense. Look at our QB's. Enough said. I wouldn't be suprised if he was are opening day starter, he already knows the offense. Just a matter of time, you wait and see.

What, our QBs aren't bad enough already?

Record and the fact TE was playing out of the shotgun on almost all of his passes....Your Wrong.....its ok tho.

He said Thigpen played out of the shotgun most of the time. Learn to read. Adult illiteracy is a sad sad thing.

Sorry, it won't happen. It doesn't appear that Nix is ready to pull the trigger on any trades this first year at the helm, Miami would not want to trade Thigpen to Buffalo being in the same division, and sure Gailey got some good stats out of Thigpen (but not wins, of course), in KC as his OC, but now that Chan is head coach, he seems committed to sticking with his own 3 stooges this season........in my humble opinion.

That said, I would love to see Thigpen come to Buffalo before the season opener. :ph34r: Hell, I would love to see Chad Pennington, David Carr, Rex Grossman or even Byran Leftwich after Rapelesburger gets back a month into the season in Pittsburgh!!

Nix is at the Helm????, Nix is a personnel man who has a title of General Manager. I think his power very limited. It's Wilson and Overdork (sic) who are in charge.

Do you have a source that says Miami is ready to trade Thigpen ... to a division rival no less? If so, please list it.

Of course he/she doesn't...

And shame on you for not recognizing the OP and his/her "bag o' crap".

Enjoy getting trolled everyone... :ph34r:

He said Thigpen played out of the shotgun most of the time. Learn to read. Adult illiteracy is a sad sad thing.

"The majority of time the Chiefs were running a pistol offense, with Thigpen in shotgun. That is not the offense we're running at all." -is what he said.

So there you have it dumass. He was making a point that we are not running that offense and there for are not running out of the shotgun. Which he would be wrong about.

Great idea. Let's get rid of one of our most talented players. Thank god you aren't GM.

Our injured 2nd string RB with huge off field issues is one of our most talented players? Sure the guy can play, but he's also a possible liability and we do seem to have QB issues. Still it would be a gamble to actually trade for Thigpen with the question being if it would even be an improvement. On top of that we're stocked with RB talent.